• Ask
  • myTake

Do you like it when a woman squeezes her thighs around ur head during oral/shakes/cums on your mouth or face

Guys/Girls, This is sort of an embarrassing question, but I'm wondering what men and women think of this behavior during cunnilingus. I have been... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• For this, my SO = You.Sure. Your reactions are how I "keep score". I will say when the moment comes and you do the head burying/thigh squeezing and flooding out all at once, there can be a breathing issue and I will have to back away for an instant to catch my breath before diving back in. You get quite strong during orgasm and I have to hold on tightly "ride out" the the bucking and convulsions. Under normal conditions, you might be embarrassed by the display but, being lost in the moment, you aren't and we don't talk about it..It is surprising how your Vag will expand at orgasm, allowing pursed (like a kiss) lips and tongue to pass inside and how your cervix will sometimes push out to meet it. That is also when the fluid really floods out and changes flavor. When we do 69-oral, with you on top, the flood borders on amazing and I will have to repeatedly gulp the fluid down...maybe half a teacup full, which is certainly not pee (thicker and now tart flavored, a bit like German table wine (!)None of this is gross, etc. It is exciting and an intense turn on. You and I laugh when I have to towel my face off afterward. Do not ever worry about this.

What Guys Said 12

• i would love that :)

• I like to be ridden hard, used for her pleasure, I love the taste, the wetness, everything...Everything you describe sounds superb!

• Oh I love it! I try to bury my face as deep as I can. It's sooooooo hot!

• All of that sounds really hot to me. I would definitely like if a girl pushed my head down into her p**** while I'm giving her oral. I also love getting wet all over when I'm going down on a girl.

• Thanks :) That makes me feel a lot less self-conscious

• oh hell yea I would love that. If I liked the p**** I was eating I would love to have my face slammed in there and I would eat every beautiful drop and then kiss my girl deeply and share the candy!

• Will you get down on your knees suck my **** let my push your head down on it and pull your hair. suck my balls and let me soak you in my cum? Because in that case yes. I guess what I am saying is I can relate to you liking to do this to men because Iike to do it to women so lets trade. Hell to be honest I might let you do that to me even if you didn't return the favor because that sounds hot. As long as you are clean and trimmed I love the taste and smell of pussy, and I feel like it is a win to be buried in it, I consider that as much getting some as intercourse. I love feeling like I am doing a good job. I love feeling like a woman is using me to get off. I feel the same way about a woman riding me really hard like she has some annoying itch in her vagina she needs scratched. Its hot to see a woman caught up in that singular desire to get off we think of as being a male thing and hugely flattering to be your sex toy. I mean don't squeeze my head too hard though I need some mobility to do it right, its hard to see down there and find the right spots, I think men enjoy this for that reason too I know its best not to be "mechanical" about it but giving a woman good cunnilingus is a bit like trying to fix some mechanical problem. As for getting the come in my mouth, what better way to know I am doing it right, its a little shocking at first,t he flavor is strong and irony, from eating various Asian soups and the occasional rare steak(I am not a vampire) I know it tastes a bit like blood. But its definitely hot.

• Love it.. love the juice.. and I can hold my breathe for hours...

• A total turn on That is so hot :D...

• For some guys like me having a woman leg lock your head force you in deeper to give them more pleasure can be the greatest turn on ever. There's nothing like the feeling of a woman's thighs squeezing the life outta you for there own pleasure, The tighter you squeeze your legs and the rougher you are with the hair pulling etc the sexier it is... I find the whole concept very attractive indeed

• YES!

• Taster. LOL your name suits you. Awesome.

• Personally I would love love love love this! Firstly, it shows that you are really into it which is an obvious plus; and secondly, I think the idea of your legs wrapped around me sounds great! I am sure others find this kind of thing awesome and it isn't all that weird; that is what sexual quirks are all about.

What Girls Said 3

• I love when a sexy boyfriend come over and ask will u have sex with me dat waz my first try dat waz when I was 18 we had sex i waz on top because I like to have control and first he licked my pussy 4 about 20 minutes every time his taster (dats what he called it) flicked out I just said don't stop papi keep going daddy I want more and he said I tasted like strawberries then he kissed me so I tasted myself. Then I gave home a blow job and he slept over we did like 15 more rounds. He stayed over until my parents came back. He stayed for the month my cause parents went on vacation we used condoms of corse and we did what it felt like 50 rounds a day I lost my verginity to him I am now 23 and my avatar is me I sexy az a fuck im still with my bf if u want to know his name his thug name is Smokey I'm not going 2 tell u his real name we I still toget her and when I'm am frustrated I can always count on Smokey to give me a nice long FUCK 💋

• I can't speak for men, but I do know I love it when men do that to me. I love it when a man grabs my hair/head when I'm giving oral & humps my mouth like he just can't help it. It turns me on...

• Personally, I would find this annoying. Maybe it's because I'm a Girl but There is a such a thing as Too Much. And I'm just not a messy eater, I wouldn't want my "neck, chest and hair" wet.