My girlfriend got mad at me for cumming in her mouth?

and I told her I was about to pop like wtf. and her mouth was still on my **** so I shot a little in her throat and she like gagged how is it my fault this happened I told her

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She's probably still inexperienced in that area, and doesn't realize that for a young guy, there isn't always a lot of warning when you're ready to pop.

Girls generally climax slower than guys. That crest of a wave can be seen coming from a mile away, even if it isn't always the big surf wave once it gets close.

For guys, it's more like driving at speed through city blocks. Every time you change gears, you get a kick of the engine and you turn the wheel. Until you suddenly see the "End of the road sign" and its frequently too late to do anything other than shout. Never mind hit the breaks in time.

What Girls Said 3

• well what did she expect?:)

• tell her to just take it.

• Sounds like a misunderstanding. I wouldn't consider it any ones fault

What Guys Said 4

• Tell her to shut up and take it like a champ

• i think she should be quiet and just swallow it. Only if you do your part and eat her out. You get mouthfuls of your woman all over yourself why can't she deal with a few seconds of you squirting in her mouth

• Lovely, intimate. nurturing relationship you have. You must be proud.

• Depends on how much warning you gave her. Did she really have time to move out of the way if she wanted to?

• "Baby, I'm going to AAARRRGGHH come."

• He probably gave her a 1/10th of a second warning.