When using the withdrawal method, do most guys manage to pull out completely before they cum?

my boyfriend and I have begun using the withdrawal method because neither of us like condoms. I've just started taking the pill so it hasn't kicked in completely yet. my question is are guys usually able to pull out completely before they come or does a little bit of come usually get inside as well?

k condoms it is till the pill kicks in! thank you all very much! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to tell you this, but it's more than likely that some pre-cum or even a squirt seeps out.

When my wife and I were young, we used to "fool around" like this - and I used to tell her "not to worry about it", because I could "control it". well, 2 months after we were married, she had my first beautiful girl Chloe Claire. long story short, don't bet on this - unless you are SURE it would be okay to get pregnant.