Why can't I cum? What is wrong with me ?

Okay I'm 19 and know man has ever made me cum, It just doesn't feel good and I love my boyfriend so much I fancy him so much but the only thing that turns me on is him going with someone else. When we have sex I just can't come because he's having sex with me. I only think about stuff like him going with other girls and having threesomes and stuff but not with me. Like him using me and thinking of someone else makes me so horny but now I know he doesn't want to do that I just don't feel horny and its hurting me so bad . Him wanting to have sex with me turns me off so much. Sex just doesn't feel good because of this I just want to be normal I've never been able to come because of this no man has ever made me .

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The psychology (threesomes, others) is above my pay grade. I'll deal with finding your orgasm.Perhaps you ought to work your way up to it in baby steps.1. Develop your masturbation technique so that orgasm is as close to guaranteed as you can make it. Plenty of girl2girl sites to help you. Even private messaging here.2. Masturbate for your lover to teach him how you get an orgasm.3. Have your lover do exactly what you do for yourself. Coach him with "more/deeper/faster" etc.4. Have him add oral sex to his hand play, which should enhance your orgasm. May take practice.5. When you are peaking in orgasm, have him mount up (or you do it Cowgirl) and try to carry on your orgasm having sex. Your arousal and orgasm-in-process may blank inhibitions that are distracting you now.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like a fetish that may affect the way you can't cum. Can you come on your own? If you want to talk friend me.

• theres loveand there's passionwomen have complex brains which are their primary sex organhe may not ellicit the correct emotion or brain response in youthe sexual pushing by him is making it worseyou should look into kink stuff and power play, you may need a guy to abuse you verballym a bit physiucally, use you and make you feel both jelous and unwanted, that may trigger theright response psychologically. don't be ashamed of this, :) ;)