Why can't I cum? What is wrong with me ?

Okay I'm 19 and know man has ever made me cum, It just doesn't feel good and I love my boyfriend so much I fancy him so much but the only thing that... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The psychology (threesomes, others) is above my pay grade. I'll deal with finding your orgasm.

Perhaps you ought to work your way up to it in baby steps.

1. Develop your masturbation technique so that orgasm is as close to guaranteed as you can make it. Plenty of girl2girl sites to help you. Even private messaging here.

2. Masturbate for your lover to teach him how you get an orgasm.

3. Have your lover do exactly what you do for yourself. Coach him with "more/deeper/faster" etc.

4. Have him add oral sex to his hand play, which should enhance your orgasm. May take practice.

5. When you are peaking in orgasm, have him mount up (or you do it Cowgirl) and try to carry on your orgasm having sex. Your arousal and orgasm-in-process may blank inhibitions that are distracting you now.