Why do girls want sex?

I can easily see why guys like sex - because the vagina is a soft warm delicious tunnel of love that being inside makes it effortless to orgasm.... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexuality is different for everyone, it's not just something that can be labeled for a male or female. Every person has their own types of turn ons and offs, and how much drive they have. Yes, some girls prefer cuddling and talking, but that's just a personality trait, not an explicitly female trait. I consider myself to be a very sexual person, if I see a hot guy it turns me on. If we hang out and he seems sexually driven too-I just want to touch him and be all over him. I want our bodies to intertwine and just to feel the closeness and the lust and the drive is enough pleasure for me to be content and relatively happy. If I have an orgasm, It feels even better and just adds fuel to the fire that I call a sexual experience. But I have a different personality than some girls, so the "want" for sex could be completely different for them. Having an emotional connection makes sex wonderful and it makes girls feel safe and comforted, but if you have a physical connection it could make sex hot and fun and experimental and wild, in any case orgasm is a bonus. It really just depends on what your mentality is and what you expect going into the situation. I hope this answer cleared any of your questions up :)

• Thanks for your response! You mentioned that "it depends on what your mentality is". What IS the mentality of women and sex (for you, at least?) Is it to feel good, or is it to be close to someone? If you could be close to someone without having sex, would that be better? Is sex ever a "bother" or a "chore" you have to deal with to keep your guy happy?

• Show Older
    • You think too much. I do the same thing but I try to manage it. Here is some encouragement, just relax and don't over process things too much, I promise life will be much more enjoyable that way. Roll with the punches, keep your mind open, and a perfect woman will find her way to you. Be spontaneous, chicks dig that (I know I do). You seem like the kind of guy who'll be the lucky 1 in 10 to be with a girl that'll make your dreams come true. :) Any girl would be lucky to have you.

• OMG that's so optimistic! I gave up looong ago looking for Ms. Right (joke: we all know fairy tales are frauds), I'm so fully aware of the deep-water odds of finding a girl who likes sex that my ship is drifting, powerless, and lost at sea.