My boyfriend makes fun of my "weird" fetish?

So I have a fetish that is rather strange and foreign to most people so I don't expect you to fully understand it, but I hope that you try to be open minded and respectful.

So my boyfriend and I have been having sex for a couple of years now.

About a year ago, we were having some wild and fun sex and we were both so turned on.

Out of no where I had the STRONG urge to urinate and I asked him if I could urinate.

He said yes, "Go ahead" and pulled out his penis.

I looked at him and was like "no I meant I want to urinate on you."

He thought it was so hot and let me and we have been doing it

ever since.

I have this huge fantasy of letting a man stand over me and urinate on my long hair while I feel his warm urine runnning down my scalp and back so I thought why not ask my boy friend to do it for me?!

He got so freaked out by it and started to make some real mean and nasty comments

He said I was weird and my behavior was abnormal and I need psychological help.

I told him "well if there is something wrong with me then there's something wrong with you because you let me urinate on you"

and sometimes he even drinks it Haha.

So who has the real problem, if there even is one, which I don't think there is.

He says it's different because when I urinate on him, it reminds him of "squirting"" which he LOVES but I can't do so that's why his behavior is "normal."

I am pretty educated in psychology and human sexual behavior so I know that sexuality is very complex and different for every one.

I don't know why he is reacting this way to my request?

WHat do you all think?

P.S He is a very obsessive and controlling guy!

Most Helpful Girl

• While this kind of play isn't the most common fetish out there, there are still a lot of people who enjoy it. There's nothing wrong with you. He's overreacting and there's no reason whatsoever for him to make mean and nasty comments to you because of this. I can't say why he reacted this way, the only person who could tell you that is him.

• Yeah well that's all he tells me so it doesn't make much sense you know?!

• standards concerning men and women when it comes to sex.

• True. Thank you very much