• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend makes fun of my "weird" fetish?

So I have a fetish that is rather strange and foreign to most people so I don't expect you to fully understand it, but I hope that you try to be open... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• While this kind of play isn't the most common fetish out there, there are still a lot of people who enjoy it. There's nothing wrong with you. He's overreacting and there's no reason whatsoever for him to make mean and nasty comments to you because of this. I can't say why he reacted this way, the only person who could tell you that is him.

• Yeah well that's all he tells me so it doesn't make much sense you know?!

• Show Older
    • standards concerning men and women when it comes to sex.

• True. Thank you very much

What Guys Said 8

• You two have a complex -- and wonderfully kinky -- relationship!

But it seems to work for you... perhaps you're both embarrassed by it, and that's why you each make up excuses. With time, and enough pee, maybe you'll get past it and just admit that you both like it.

• He may think he's demeaning you and when he urinates on you it some how makes you more of a bitch and less of a significant other. I myself have a bit of this fetish although it has yet to be practically applied. I understand about your fear of ridicule. If you want to look "tentaclerapeforums.com" has a diverse though small community that encompasses every fetish under the sun. You might enjoy the people you meet

• Thank you :-)

• I love it! Maybe you can shoot me a request? Real BIG TURN ON!

• Nothing wrong with you at all! But what is wrong with him? I enjoy the hell out of females and their pee. Peeing on a female does nothing for me but I would do that if that is what she wanted...no double standards please!

• *vomits*

• ewwwwww f*** that's disgusting

• ha ha thanks for the help!

• i have an Avatar fetish.. would definately f*** a blue bitch! ;)

• They are pretty damn hot :D

• f***ing oath :) ha ha as if you wouldn't :O

• lol he drinks it and he's calling you weird? It gets you off and it's not hurting anybody, so I don't see what the big deal is. My policy is that we would share our fetishes with one another and I'd give it a go as long as it doesn't involve pain or any additional people.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think there's a problem here. Except your boyfriend givin nasty jokes about it. You should tell him to stop, if it's really bothering you. Or you could make even nastier jokes about what he does, cause I think what he does is just as abnormal as what you want. don't be ashamed of what you like ;) There are all sorts of people in this world. :)

• I have a fetish with peeing in diapers.. So you're not alone. It's nice to know someone is out there like me! :D

• Umm, I do find this all gross but I'm not here to judge so...Maybe he doesn't understand why you like it or even why he likes it so much. So it freaked him out. I really don't know but next time he wants you to pee on him tell him not until he does it for you.

0/2500