This guy wants me to F*** him using a strap on? Is that gay?

This guy wants me to F*** him using a strap on? Is that gay? I don't mind, but it just makes me wonder why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, it's not gay. Don't take the word of inexperienced virgins on this site, who simply may never have heard of it.The male prostate is equivalent to the G-Spot. But due to rampant homophobia, most guys never really get to experience this through straight anal-play.The act of a woman f***ing her partner up the ass with a strap-on is called "Pegging". In addition, when a girl is giving a blowjob, she can use her finger to massage the prostate as well. If the guy can get over any sort of gay-fear, he'll be rewarded with an incredible orgasm. (Provided she knows what she's doing, obviously.)

• I would have said very gay... until I read this. I've had my arse fingered before but would never think of this! Not saying I'd like to have it done but you've opened my eyes abit :) hahahaha nice 1 lol

• Very logical. I guess that's why you have a Spock profile pic. Indeed, I'm satisfied with this answer. :) Thank you.

What Guys Said 20

I love being dominated, humiliated and all the fetish stuff.
    I have this girl who loved dominating me and once she suggested strap on. I enjoyed it and I have been into it. I was worried that I did but I have never been attracted to a man.
    I fully confirmed it while in Canada I met this transsexual who looked very feminine and her voice sounded feminine as well, Once I realized she was not a woman I was instantly & totally turned off. People have fetishes, it is the gender u are attracted to that makes you gay.

• It is only gay if he wants a guy to do it - people need to realize that the make g-spot is located in a guys anus and is called the prostate (p-spot), there is also a bunch of nerve endings there which make stimulation in that area very pleasurable. People just think that if a guy likes anything involving his ass he must be gay - to be gay you have to be sexually attracted to guys... if you are not then you are not gay... simple

• Def not gay, if he is getting f***ed from a guy on the side then that would be gay. Don't judge a fantasy with you.

• I find it amazing that women love saying that men should listen to them more and learn what makes them feel good during sex, then turn around on here and say "You're gay" or "That's messed up". So suddenly you not having a prostate gives you total wisdom around what makes men feel good? Pat yourself on the back ladies, then grow up. Please.

• More like disappointed in what many women these days think they're entitled to in a relationship. The concept of "Give and Take" seems to be lost on most of them nowaday.

• someone sounds single. . .

• well how many times have you done it now, do you both like it?

• Yes, quite often now, I lost count. lol Perhaps, 15 times.

• did you try it yet? did you like it? did he?

• He mentioned it, but we have had intense sex before. He definitely eased me into it, and stayed in control the entire time. I had put my fingers in him, and I guess he liked it so much he wanted more. He has a way of asking for things so cocky & sweetly it's sort of hard to say, "no." lol

• who brought it up? you or him. and any tips for someone starting out with strapon play?

• It's definately brought us closer together. I feel like we trust each other a lot, and I think he is more protective of me more now too because I'm like is safe. I have his secrets and things he values. It's romantic actually, and I like having his undivided attention lol.

• Show Older
  • He needs to be honest with himself and admit he's in the closet. Once he admits to his choice of the homosexual lifestyle, he can start living it. I don't think there is anything NORMAL about this.

• You are a female. He is male. Anything you do together is heterosexual. Not all gay men like being anally penetrated, and some straight men do. Being gay or straight is not about what you do. It's who you want to do it with. It feels really good to some people to have their anus penetrated. Men especially can enjoy it because it stimulates the prostate. Do a Google image search for prostate massage or male sexual anatomy and you'll see that the prostate is just inside the anus a couple inches and toward the front. Anal penetration can lead to the wildest, strongest orgasms a man will ever have.I suggest you search on the internet for stories, articles, and images of strap-on sex. Look at imagefap.com for photos and cartoons, literotica.com for stories, and elsewhere for intelligent articles. Then get some KY Jelly, strap on a dildo, and have fun with your kinky boyfriend.

• It was incredibly intimate actually. He trusts me a lot. You don't just go directly into that position you start with the obvious: kissing, touching, oral, missionary, doggie style, and than I will do it to him. Enter into it with an open mind and than it will be less weird. I don't know your relationship with your boyfriend, but it will probably bring him closer to you and be more protective. :)

• I think my boyfriend wants to try the same. He's told me he wants to get kinky with me but has then left it open to me saying he will do anything I want as long as I don't tell anyone. What was it like f***ing your boyfriend with a strap on? I would like to try it but I think it would possibly weird me out a bit.. I think once I did it I would probably get into it lol

• Nicely put. lol, P.S. I did it with him already, and I think he's in love. lol

• I wouldn't say its gay. Ud be surprised at how common it actually is.. there's a lot of narrow minded people in the world so I wouldn't just listen to what they have to say people are scared of the unkown or something different lol. there tons of resources on it so look it up online. He must have quite abit of trust in you tho to talk to you about it. if its not something your comfortable with then don't do it and if he if he respects you it shudnt be a problem but just like what was said below a males prostate is located there and it can very pleasurable. you might even trying something new so don't knock it till you try it.

• thats pretty gay

• No. It's not gay at all. When a man's ass is penetrated, his prostate is stimulated and can make his orgasm incredibly intense. Also, he is showing you a very bight level of comfort and trust in your relationship.

• That recently came up in a Sopranos rerun, & the term used for it was he bottoms from the top, meaning he wants to be in control while playing the role of being under your control. I can't see any other reason other than gay, but then he could have a guy but prefers you so I doubt that's it...

• I don't think automatically makes you "gay" but it is a very strange fetish indeed. Proceed with caution .

• "proceed with caution" LMAO

• not so strange. It's really popular. Do a Google shopping search for strapons. There is a ton of straight strapon p*rn. It's been a big trend for some time now.

• thats gay if you ask me

• I don't know why he would want that. Even though anal sex is associated with homo's, you are a female and hence it wouldn't be gay for him to receive it from you.

• is that gay?he wants you to f*** him in the ass.just think about that for a minute.

• it is duh.i can tell your a f**

• Ok. Thought about it. Not gay. She's a WOMAN. Duh.

• He wants to get f***ed, how is that not gay?

• Because he wants to do it with a WOMAN! Duh.It feels great. It's incredibly intimate. The anus is incredibly sensitive. Penetration stimulates the prostate, which is the male G-spot. And the orgasms are FANTASTIC.

• I don't think he's gay, I think he's looking for a role reversal. Insted of him being the dominant one he wants you to be the dominant one.

• That's what I thought, but I didn't want to make him feel a certain way by asking, but I kind of wanted someone else to think the way I thought.

• He wants to do it with a girl - you - though, so it's, by definition, not gay.

• does he want to go round kiss other men as well...i bet he says NO ! but I bet he would kiss any girl ? as he given anal to another women! its simple to me. 1) if he's given anal to a women then he is trying it out to see how it hurts/ feels so he can do it better for her2) he's found out about the prostate and is curious.3) he wants to be in a situation where he gives control back to you for a while (this can be a big turn on).

• cool. I got it.

• The type of sex has nothing to do with whether or not it's a homosexual act, it solely depends on the sex of the participants involved.

• Show Older
  • lol wtf... I would never do that... EVER

• Fine. Don't do it. That doesn't make it strange or wrong for other people.

What Girls Said 12

• it's actually not gay. The prostate of a man has more nerve endings that in the entire penis alone. It is an extremely intense orgasm for them, and if a man is asking you to do it, take it as a compliment, he trust you. Most men are not comfortable enough to ask for a woman to please them in that manor.

• Do you think gay guys would have so much anal sex if their sexual organs allowed hetero style sex - no its just their options are more limited. Plus some gay guys don't like anal, poor them, but dose that make them heterosexual?

• OMG people - wake up! Belgie has it right. For all you homophobic people...think about this.F**king a guy in his a** with a strapon has as much chance of turning him gay as f**king a lesbian with a strapon turning her straight. It's about the area you enjoy having stimulated...which has NO BEARING on the gender you prefer to do the stimulating. There is no gay fairy that sprinkles a guy with magic gay dust after he gets pegged...and all of a sudden he prefers his own gender. Prostate stimulation does not automatically unleash the "fabulous". Pegging is a strictly heterosexual act.You know what Dan Savage says...all those people who are asserting this guy who loves pegging must be gay...are likely latently gay themselves...otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal to them.

• LMAO.. you might have a point

• A MAN getting f***ed in the ass by whom ever, is by definition, gay.

• Thats very gay but I think he rather a girl do it than a guy so he can have the best of both worlds without him actually being gay with a guy. But yeah he definently has gay tendencies and may secretly do it with guys or will in the future.

• that's weird. what's with guys and anal sex?

• It feels great. I'm a straight man and I am crazy about my wife's ass. She is beautiful and her ass turns me on. She's not into anal sex though. But she will play with my ass. I love it.

• I guess it feels good to them too!

• It's more gay than anything to me because if a guy wanted to know what anal penetration felt like, he'd do himself in private. But to have another body thrusting against them with a penis simulator does seem gay or bisexual to me, least curiosity.Maybe I'm behind the times on this, so to speak, but I being bisexual have done/being done by a strap-on (more than anything it's funny to me, and I remember laughing the entire time my girlfriend and I first did it, following a few glasses of wine). So I guess that just killed any desire I might feel pumping against a muscular man, whose almost twice my weight, the view would just disturb me, I think, feeling like he's no longer masculine but my bitchYes, I'd be laughing all over again :D

• @electric, if you want a weiner up your ass then pursue it. Seriously, if you need that for completion or curiosity then I wonder if you're getting good fellatio to begin with.

• Ever heard of the prostate? Yeah that's not below the balls it's behind them.

• Well I see comments here about a man's G-spot, but I find stimulating them under the scrotum area, especially during an orgasm, really gets them excited. It's part of the pulling motion, so I don't see how it's necessary to. . .well, I'm not a guy so I wouldn't know. Still, I wonder if the people who downgraded me are the same ones who have reservations about sticking it up a girl's rectum--? Perhaps saying how unnatural and unhealthy it is--?

• Show Older
  • i think he is closet gay. Or at the very least bi. He may not realize it not, but prob will 'come out' in the future.

• Oh, you read minds and can predict the future? Lots of straight guys want a woman to play with their asses. It feels GREAT, and is an extremely emotional experience. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

• That's um... normal?

• Are you serious he sounds a little gay. He may be bi or on the down low. You need to ask him why?

• In my opinion, that is gay. He is getting pleasure from a homosexual act of sex.

• Look sweetie I'm done discussing this. She asked every single person for their OPINION and that is mine. If you would like to further discuss it, do it with someone who cares. Thanks.

• Okay so YOUR OPINION, is that it's gay for a man to have sex with a woman? How can it be gay when it's sex between one man and one woman? It doesn't even make sense!

• so if a guy licks a chick out she is a lezo? yeh rite

• Show Older
  • Umm..I'd be a little worried