This guy wants me to F*** him using a strap on? Is that gay?

This guy wants me to F*** him using a strap on? Is that gay? I don't mind, but it just makes me wonder why?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not gay. Don't take the word of inexperienced virgins on this site, who simply may never have heard of it.

The male prostate is equivalent to the G-Spot.

But due to rampant homophobia, most guys never really get to experience this through straight anal-play.

The act of a woman f***ing her partner up the ass with a strap-on is called "Pegging".

In addition, when a girl is giving a blowjob, she can use her finger to massage the prostate as well. If the guy can get over any sort of gay-fear, he'll be rewarded with an incredible orgasm. (Provided she knows what she's doing, obviously.)

• Very logical. I guess that's why you have a Spock profile pic. Indeed, I'm satisfied with this answer. :) Thank you.

• I would have said very gay... until I read this. I've had my arse fingered before but would never think of this!

Not saying I'd like to have it done but you've opened my eyes abit :) hahahaha nice 1 lol

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 21

• He wants to do it with a girl - you - though, so it's, by definition, not gay.

• That's kind of what I thought. If a guy did it, he'd be disgusted, but if I do it he thinks it's hot! Idk, I'm confused. I think he might like the dominant female type?

• cool. I got it.

• does he want to go round kiss other men as well...i bet he says NO ! but I bet he would kiss any girl ? as he given anal to another women! its simple to me.

1) if he's given anal to a women then he is trying it out to see how it hurts/ feels so he can do it better for her

2) he's found out about the prostate and is curious.

3) he wants to be in a situation where he gives control back to you for a while (this can be a big turn on).

• I find it amazing that women love saying that men should listen to them more and learn what makes them feel good during sex, then turn around on here and say "You're gay" or "That's messed up". So suddenly you not having a prostate gives you total wisdom around what makes men feel good? Pat yourself on the back ladies, then grow up. Please.

• someone sounds single. . .

• More like disappointed in what many women these days think they're entitled to in a relationship. The concept of "Give and Take" seems to be lost on most of them nowaday.

• I don't think automatically makes you "gay" but it is a very strange fetish indeed. Proceed with caution .

• not so strange. It's really popular. Do a Google shopping search for strapons. There is a ton of straight strapon p*rn. It's been a big trend for some time now.

• "proceed with caution" LMAO

• That recently came up in a Sopranos rerun, & the term used for it was he bottoms from the top, meaning he wants to be in control while playing the role of being under your control. I can't see any other reason other than gay, but then he could have a guy but prefers you so I doubt that's it...

• You are a female. He is male. Anything you do together is heterosexual. Not all gay men like being anally penetrated, and some straight men do. Being gay or straight is not about what you do. It's who you want to do it with.

It feels really good to some people to have their anus penetrated. Men especially can enjoy it because it stimulates the prostate. Do a Google image search for prostate massage or male sexual anatomy and you'll see that the prostate is just inside the anus a couple inches and toward the front. Anal penetration can lead to the wildest, strongest orgasms a man will ever have.

I suggest you search on the internet for stories, articles, and images of strap-on sex. Look at imagefap.com for photos and cartoons, literotica.com for stories, and elsewhere for intelligent articles. Then get some KY Jelly, strap on a dildo, and have fun with your kinky boyfriend.

• Nicely put. lol, P.S. I did it with him already, and I think he's in love. lol

• I think my boyfriend wants to try the same. He's told me he wants to get kinky with me but has then left it open to me saying he will do anything I want as long as I don't tell anyone. What was it like f***ing your boyfriend with a strap on? I would like to try it but I think it would possibly weird me out a bit.. I think once I did it I would probably get into it lol

• It was incredibly intimate actually. He trusts me a lot. You don't just go directly into that position you start with the obvious: kissing, touching, oral, missionary, doggie style, and than I will do it to him. Enter into it with an open mind and than it will be less weird. I don't know your relationship with your boyfriend, but it will probably bring him closer to you and be more protective. :)

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 12

• OMG people - wake up!

Belgie has it right.

For all you homophobic people...think about this.

F**king a guy in his a** with a strapon has as much chance of turning him gay as f**king a lesbian with a strapon turning her straight. It's about the area you enjoy having stimulated...which has NO BEARING on the gender you prefer to do the stimulating. There is no gay fairy that sprinkles a guy with magic gay dust after he gets pegged...and all of a sudden he prefers his own gender. Prostate stimulation does not automatically unleash the "fabulous". Pegging is a strictly heterosexual act.

You know what Dan Savage says...all those people who are asserting this guy who loves pegging must be gay...are likely latently gay themselves...otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal to them.

• it's actually not gay. The prostate of a man has more nerve endings that in the entire penis alone. It is an extremely intense orgasm for them, and if a man is asking you to do it, take it as a compliment, he trust you. Most men are not comfortable enough to ask for a woman to please them in that manor.

• i think he is closet gay. Or at the very least bi. He may not realize it not, but prob will 'come out' in the future.

• Oh, you read minds and can predict the future?

Lots of straight guys want a woman to play with their asses. It feels GREAT, and is an extremely emotional experience. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

• In my opinion, that is gay. He is getting pleasure from a homosexual act of sex.

• not necessarily true because guy like having anal sex with girls. does that mean they are gay or just another type or sex like oral

• Okay so YOUR OPINION, is that it's gay for a man to have sex with a woman? How can it be gay when it's sex between one man and one woman? It doesn't even make sense!

• Look sweetie I'm done discussing this. She asked every single person for their OPINION and that is mine. If you would like to further discuss it, do it with someone who cares. Thanks.

• It's more gay than anything to me because if a guy wanted to know what anal penetration felt like, he'd do himself in private. But to have another body thrusting against them with a penis simulator does seem gay or bisexual to me, least curiosity.

Maybe I'm behind the times on this, so to speak, but I being bisexual have done/being done by a strap-on (more than anything it's funny to me, and I remember laughing the entire time my girlfriend and I first did it, following a few glasses of wine). So I guess that just killed any desire I might feel pumping against a muscular man, whose almost twice my weight, the view would just disturb me, I think, feeling like he's no longer masculine but my bitch

Yes, I'd be laughing all over again :D

• I think that's the whole thing. He wants to be "my bitch" he like when a girl throws him around and degrades him, for the sake of getting off.

• Ever heard of the prostate? Yeah that's not below the balls it's behind them.

• @electric, if you want a weiner up your ass then pursue it. Seriously, if you need that for completion or curiosity then I wonder if you're getting good fellatio to begin with.

More from Girls
7