This guy wants me to F*** him using a strap on? Is that gay?

This guy wants me to F*** him using a strap on? Is that gay? I don't mind, but it just makes me wonder why?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not gay. Don't take the word of inexperienced virgins on this site, who simply may never have heard of it.

The male prostate is equivalent to the G-Spot.

But due to rampant homophobia, most guys never really get to experience this through straight anal-play.

The act of a woman f***ing her partner up the ass with a strap-on is called "Pegging".

In addition, when a girl is giving a blowjob, she can use her finger to massage the prostate as well. If the guy can get over any sort of gay-fear, he'll be rewarded with an incredible orgasm. (Provided she knows what she's doing, obviously.)

Asker upvoted
    • Very logical. I guess that's why you have a Spock profile pic. Indeed, I'm satisfied with this answer. :) Thank you.

• I would have said very gay... until I read this. I've had my arse fingered before but would never think of this!

Not saying I'd like to have it done but you've opened my eyes abit :) hahahaha nice 1 lol