Do guys really like girls with thick thighs?

**First I'd like to clarify, I mean thick, not fat**

I'm starting to hear it in songs a lot where the guy says he likes a thin waist with hips and thick thighs. I've heard guy friends say it too that they don't like little thighs on a girl. I always thought they did! My natural body shape is small on top, bigger on bottom. I have tiny arms, stomach waist, etc. (Although I have C boobs). But on the bottom, I definitely have big hips and thighs, but then my calves are small again.

I've worked out since puberty trying to make my thighs smaller and I'm realizing this is just the way they are. Toned but thick lol Is it true though, that guys really like girls with thick thighs? Or do they not?

• I prefer thick thighs
  • I prefer thin thighs

Most Helpful Guy

• LOVE thick thighs! :D. I find them extremely attractive especially when they touch, plus if a women is naturally meant to have thicker thighs than it is much healthier for her.

Something like this is hot!

link

link

link

• the first and last links don't work and the second girls looks fat.

• @koko124 that's racist 😑😑😑

@TR123 that is racist

What Guys Said 26

• Like any physical trait, you'll find some guys who like them, some who hate them, and many who don't care much either way.

Women tend to gain and carry weight on their hips and thighs, while men tend to carry weight around their stomachs, but of course, genetics will cause a wide range of variation. And likewise, different men will find different things attractive. Some men want only big boobs, and some want only small boobs, and some don't care. Other men only care about the butt (some big, some small, etc.). And still others focus on other body parts.

But all of that is just *initial* attraction. Once a guy gets to know you, your individual body parts become much less important, no matter if they are attractive to him or not.

• I should start out saying, guys are instinctively attracted to

- wide hips = good for child birth

- sufficient breast for milk for the children (yours are great)

- overall fitness for keeping up with the nomadic group when traveling.

you know that if you exercise a region a lot it builds muscle there, bulking you up in that location. Why do you think athletes who ride bikes have thick thighs?

If you want to loose fat deposits the exercise you need to do is cardiovascular, getting your heart rate and breathing up. To help ensure your muscles are long and thin but strong and flexible stuff like yoga and pilates is excellent. I think it's Pilates that increases your heart rate and breathing enough to incorporate cardiovascular, with the strength exercises while stretching for flexibility and long thin muscles. Whereas yoga typically doesn't quite get your heart rate as high, but yoga also helps with mental stresses

If you want more of an hourglass figure, perhaps try some upper body specific exercises to build some bulk up top. Not too much or you'll look like a guy.

As for my personal preference, I find that girls with stick legs and have too many bones sticking out all over the place in general, which is quite painful when you're in the bedroom.

• Yeah, thick thighs all the way. There's just something sexy about filled out shaped thighs that wins hands down. In fact I genuinely look at it as an aesthetic thing, flat stomach with thick, muscly, toned thighs just screams sexy in the same way that a guy with big thick arms and a slim waist probably would to a woman I guess. Not everyone is the same though, some girls prefer skinny guys without thick arms just as some guys prefer skinny girls without thick legs. It all comes down to personal preference but in general thick thighs and slim waist convey a sexual aesthetic image and most guy's go for this just as most girls would go for an aesthetic sexually conveyed guy with thick arms and a slim waist.

All the girls I've dated have had rather thin thighs though (by chance) but it certainly hasn't put me off because thighs aren't and shouldn't be the determining factor in whether you really like someone, unless you're superficial.

• Most definitely you can be assured that 90% of guys like thick thighs. You see its a trend here, guys like all the things physically in a girl that guys don't have, and vice versa. Big breasts came first, than big butts, and now guys are finally coming out that they love thick thighs. And you're right, not fat thighs, but thick thighs... also, not super muscular thighs either (Ilike body builder ladies have), I'm sure many guys would agree with me that those are unattractive.

I was riding a plane today, and, being bored, I checked out some of the girls legs sitting near me (since I'm a major leg fan), two of them were boderline normal/thick, and I thought of them as very hot! But this other girl in front and to the right of me, right in my view wearing this short skirt, had these "stick legs", literally, its like the kind of legs you see in pictures of anorexic people, I didn't give her a second glance through the entire flight even though she was right there plain as day. And yet the girl sitting next to me, about average weight, maybe a little thick in a few area, she wore pants and was reading some book about weight management. To be honest, I think these thicker girls need to be ones wearing the shorts and skirts and being proud of their legs and these anorexic-looking underweight stick-leg girls should be reading the weight managment books (to gain some!) and put some pants on. Just my humble opinion of course, girls can do whatever they want to be happy. I just think what society says in terms of what is attractive and unattractive is way off base, and I'm surprised that in this enlightened age girls of average or thick proportions are on a never ending mission to look like the girl with the stick legs...

• Do you know what you smug faced narrow minded prick, it's none of you're business what she wears maybe she does eat a lot but doesn't gain weigyt, not her fault is it you fucking arsehole. It's not fair what you just said because girls are naturally skinny. And nowadays people are always saying skinny is unattractive and you have to have big legs big boots big ass. So don't start acting like it's all about the skinny girls cause it's not!!! Thick girls always get the attention and sympathy and all skinny girls get is vile comments on how they look when they can't help it and don't want to look like that! You are such an uptight cunt and you are sure going to hell.

• Hey us skinny chicks need some lovin too. In fact I am not actually bony. I am fit but being that I am 5'2 and very petite framed (as in I have a small waist without even trying and my band size is a 32 with a full C cup) I appear to be skinny unless you observe my muscle definition. I like my legs. But being that they are not thick since I am naturally just a petite person, I can't help them not being thick. Though they have slightly increased in size due to muscle gain.

• I prefer thin thighs but there are plenty of gorgeous women with thick thighs that I just can't get enough of. I wouldn't even bother worrying about it, there is no true black and white in this area. There are plenty of guys who like either or both so I think you'll be fine regardless of how your thighs like. Just embrace what yo momma gave you!

• I do prefer some size to them, yes.

• Where's the "I don't care" option :( cause I really never really care about thighs and don't notice unless I'm caressing or kissing them or something >.>

• Thick thigh is an arbitrary term. I like fit girl thick.

• They're nice to kiss and caress and slab with maple syrup :)

• I love thick thighs! SOOO HOT

• Thick. Yes

• Thick thighs are the best.

• I know I like them. Can't speak for everyone else.

• I actually like petite women, so not really, but there are guys I know who like that a lot.

• thick thighs are hot!

• This might be a bit strange, but a woman's thighs are the sexiest part of the body for me, especially if she actually "has" them (but not "too much").

• No offense to thin girls though.
      Even though I prefer thick thighs, the most beautiful women I know are very skinny with thigh gaps.

• Thanks for letting us skinny chicks know that not having thick thighs is not a deal breaker. We need some lovin too. And I am not bony by any means. I am just short (as in 5'2) and really petite (as in I don't even try in order to have a small waist and my band size is 32 with full Cs) . I may look like your average skinny girl unless you observe my muscle definition. I workout lol and take care of myself and eat plenty. I just can't help being small because I have a small frame and bone structure. Really loving my gains though :)

• I love thick thighs

• Thick thighs on a skinnier woman is the best especially with big hips. :)

• on my roasted chicken

• I like tall girls with thin everything.

• I like them because I like dominant girls and to have them squeeze around my body

• I have always like thick but toned thighs , they just make me so hard

• Nice C breasts, small arms, small waist, small stomach, nice big thighs and hips, and small calves? If you also happen to have a nice round butt then that's a perfect body.

• I have all of that except I have B breasts. They're small in proportion to my hips :/

• but you said "Although I have C boobs"

• This was true when the question was posted a long time ago. I've lost some weight since then.

• I love thick thighs! My girlfriend diana is funny smart and cute and her best physical feature is her face and thighs. she's the perfect girl and I've been dating since middle school. girls, if you have thick thighs don't change that because most boys love them!

• why does stuff like this even matter to most guys? guys expect so much from girls and it's so not ok. love isn't about the body actually not at all. im just saying the mind is worth way more then the body by a full out 100% most people just don't get that at all... sorry but i just needed to put that out there.

• If a question is asked on here, as is the purpose of the website, guys are supposed to give their honest opinion, which gives you no right to slate them for it.

And its a GIRL asking the question before you go off on how this means so much to guys.

• koko124@ "im just saying the mind is worth way more then the body" well that line i would have to say it's more of how i feel about it then others. wasn't saying anyone has to agree on it but thanks for giving me at least the chance to re-think this out...

• :O I think I'm in love. Lol. Thanks for saying this. I get fed up repeating myself on here.

• hottt

What Girls Said 4

• I read a study that said hungry men and men who feel unstable about their financial status prefer thicker girls, probably because they would "survive a famine" better. don't know if it's true but... Fat guys are always hungry (due to blood sugar levels etc.) and tend to like fat/thick women. Black men have traditionally been opressed/the poor part of population and they generally prefer thicker women. Where I come from it can be quite clearly distinguished that the better off people are skinnier than the average/poor people. So...

P. S. In general I think guys care a lot less about it than girls do. Guys don't like to make it complicated, us girls do. WE are the ones secondguessing ourselves. And honestly, I think we put them off way more by acting manly than we do by showing them our thick thighs...

• This is the stupidest comment ever. It has nothing to do with poverty, thick thighs are attractive and you don't have to be poor to have them. Have you seen volleyball players, Serena Williams? It's in some people's genes. It's not just black men liking thicker women anymore, have you read the comments?

• It's really not about race more like the taste the men have. I understand your issue I'm small on top thick in thighs and small from then on. A lot of guys like thick and some like thin you just gotta find the right person who makes you feel like you feel like yourself and that you can be you. He is out there somewhere you just gotta work to find him! :)

• I think guys do like girls with big thighsbuyt on the other hand u have big thigh problemso and it would be nice to walk with a gap

• Fat? No, its not called "fat" she's THICK guys. And if your one of those scronny model looking girls... Your nastayyyy 😂 sorry but that women uo there is bomb 💣

• Scronny model haahaha yours obviously insecure about you're 'fat' body and call it thick and that's only what black guys like anyway you unattractive cunt. I'm fucking sure a vs model body is fit unlike a whale body. You're litterly minging, lose some weight

• @3617279 Sounds like white men are starting to like thick thighs as well.

@3617279 wow you sound like a major ass hole she is right ur not...