Vagina muscles keep pushing it out during "orgasm"

I've never been able to bring myself to fully orgasm. I always 'stop' myself from fully relaxing enough because I try to be quiet and refrain myself from screaming DURING MASTURBATION.

It always feels like I'm going to pee AND SOMETIMES I DO. (I've smelt and tasted..ew) but, tonight I tried the whole penetration masturbation AND holding a vibrator against my clit and whoa, I definitely felt this intense feeling and I was shaking (like when I almost orgasmed) but I couldn't CONTINUE BECAUSE my muscles down there were PUSHING the thing I was using to penetrate with, is this normal? It kept pushing it out! so how can I go faster or harder if it pushes it out.. I'm confused.

Now my vajayjay feels all sore lol. I def. feel good, though. I was really lubricated there (natural wetness + more from being aroused) but I don't think I "came"

Thanks everyone..I haven't peed anymore. I guess it was too much pressure on my clit or something.. but now I masturbate on all fours and rub & have penetration and I can climax easily like that.. No peeing. Maybe it was just because I'm new at it or too much pressure on my clit. tmi lol I know but thanks everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, it sounds like you're building yourself up to an AMAZING orgasm, but not quite letting yourself go enough to enjoy it.

I recommend trying it in a quiet, very private place (like home when no one else is there) so you can make WHATEVER noise your body needs to make. Then just relax your mind and focus on the sensations in your whole body. Relaxation, stimulation, excitement. Feel it building. Feel it echo across all your erogenous zones. As your thrusting into your p*ssy and stimulating your clit, feel your feet and your nipples tingle. Feel you butt and thighs tensing up.

When you're getting REALLY close, the muscles in our vagina may start to get really tense and contract. If this tosses out whatever you're using for penetration, then just really focus on your clit. If you need to scream, let er rip! And just relax and let the orgasm crash through your body. If you release fluid, don't worry about it. Lie on a towel if it's an issue but just let it rip. The idea is to fully embrace your orgasm and let it totally encompass your being. You can always clean up later.

If you have a partner to play with, he can keep penetrating you even as your vagina tightens. If you're having sex, he can just keep pounding you through your orgasm. Although from the sounds of it, your vagina is so strong it will really bear down on his penis and probably bring him over the edge and force him to orgasm too. Good times for everyone!

Hope some of that helps. Good luck!