Vagina muscles keep pushing it out during "orgasm"

I've never been able to bring myself to fully orgasm. I always 'stop' myself from fully relaxing enough because I try to be quiet and refrain myself from screaming DURING MASTURBATION.

It always feels like I'm going to pee AND SOMETIMES I DO. (I've smelt and tasted..ew) but, tonight I tried the whole penetration masturbation AND holding a vibrator against my clit and whoa, I definitely felt this intense feeling and I was shaking (like when I almost orgasmed) but I couldn't CONTINUE BECAUSE my muscles down there were PUSHING the thing I was using to penetrate with, is this normal? It kept pushing it out! so how can I go faster or harder if it pushes it out.. I'm confused.

Now my vajayjay feels all sore lol. I def. feel good, though. I was really lubricated there (natural wetness + more from being aroused) but I don't think I "came"

Thanks everyone..I haven't peed anymore. I guess it was too much pressure on my clit or something.. but now I masturbate on all fours and rub & have penetration and I can climax easily like that.. No peeing. Maybe it was just because I'm new at it or too much pressure on my clit. tmi lol I know but thanks everyone

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• erm..well not all girls actually "squirt", and that's natural. if you go to hard on the clit it can make you sore for a while. my boyfriend made mine hurt for like a week. just keep trying different things and you'll get there. each girls body and sexual likes are different from the rest.

• well...girls go through a process and it is normal for it to be sore. Sometimes asking a BOY to watch you helps! Only if your comfortable with that

• Selected as most helpful

Okay, it sounds like you're building yourself up to an AMAZING orgasm, but not quite letting yourself go enough to enjoy it.

I recommend trying it in a quiet, very private place (like home when no one else is there) so you can make WHATEVER noise your body needs to make. Then just relax your mind and focus on the sensations in your whole body. Relaxation, stimulation, excitement. Feel it building. Feel it echo across all your erogenous zones. As your thrusting into your p*ssy and stimulating your clit, feel your feet and your nipples tingle. Feel you butt and thighs tensing up.

When you're getting REALLY close, the muscles in our vagina may start to get really tense and contract. If this tosses out whatever you're using for penetration, then just really focus on your clit. If you need to scream, let er rip! And just relax and let the orgasm crash through your body. If you release fluid, don't worry about it. Lie on a towel if it's an issue but just let it rip. The idea is to fully embrace your orgasm and let it totally encompass your being. You can always clean up later.

If you have a partner to play with, he can keep penetrating you even as your vagina tightens. If you're having sex, he can just keep pounding you through your orgasm. Although from the sounds of it, your vagina is so strong it will really bear down on his penis and probably bring him over the edge and force him to orgasm too. Good times for everyone!

Hope some of that helps. Good luck!

• I Love Pee...

• You will know when you had an orgasm. To quote the first girl who ever had one with me, "Oh my god, it felt like bolts of electricity going through me". It's not uncommon for women to leak a little urine when they come. Most guys are turned on by that. Instead of using the vibrator to penetrate (at first) keep it on the surface gently rubbing it around the area of your clit. When you reach the point called the "orgasmic plateau"-which is basically the point where you are going to come unless a fire breaks out in the house-you can try inserting it a little. As you've probably found out, the first area near just inside your flower is the most sensitive area. Concentrate on that.

• Well the female orgasm is meant to help with conception of children, during climax the womb and cervix push downward and if you were breeding with a guy, your womb would have dipped into a pool of his sperm, your vaginal wall when its contracting helps milk the man's penis while he is ejaculating inside

• I guess the best person to answer this would be a girl but from what you described, it does sound like you did orgasm. The act of an orgasm on a girl physically does the same things you went through, the vagina muscles tensing up is just the peak of your orgasm. I would say if that is a penis, they guy is likely to push inside against it to stay in but you could try finding a moment where you can be alone and you know no one will be in the house and try to just relax and let everything go, it might be easier to orgasm the best knowing you don't have the worry of trying to refrain from "letting yourself go", just try a few times till you feel you came

• take a warm towel and place it on your vagina as your playing with yourself, it will relax your muscles and you shouldn't have the problem anymore. your muscles are tense and a warm compress should solve that problem for you. try it and let me know if it works:)

• hey wanna be friends if you do just add me

• I'm pretty sure you just had an orgasm. An orgasm is a very pleasurable series of involuntary contractions of the PC muscle (the muscle you use to cut yourself off when you pee and push stuff out of you). You just came.

• Yes, girls come. It is secreted from the inner walls of your vagina. Yes, you can come ALOT. My wife does every time we have sex. And you should know when you have an orgasm. It will be a huge apex to your excitement, followed by you being very tired.

• thanks for laughing at me, I know I'm a dork lol.

• lol, sorry I just had to laugh at all of this

• Show Older