I find it hard to orgasm twice?

and it`s so annoying. I find it really easy to orgasm once but when it comes to having an orgasm twice I really have to work at it and it takes so long. Does anyone else have this problem?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• you just need some encouragement ;P

• From who? :((

• Show Older
    • Wait you need encouragement from A_Guy? well that's me!

• Lmao!

What Guys Said 14

• i don't try for twice, when I have one I go to sleep.

• the more, the merrier :p Lol

• Is this just a problem when you're with a partner, or do you have a problem doing this by yourself too?

• by myself

• Show Older
    • I`ve done that already. After the 1st orgasm though, my clit is a little sensitive so I have to wait for a bit before trying for a 2nd one.

• Okay. Can you only come from clit stimulation? I had a partner who I'd tease mercilessly and then bring off through clit stimulation, and then if I got inside her and gave her firm steady deep strokes she could ride her clit orgasm into a vaginal orgasm. Can you come from using toys inside you? And you mentioned anal stimulation before. Is that just to get you warmed up?

• Why is that a problem? You got some place you need to be?

• I don`t know. It just takes me a long time to have a 2nd orgasm if I try to have one.

• Yeah, about three billion males are suffering from the same problem :p

• I`m not a male though, I`m a female :(

• Sincerely, I am sure you can do it, just need to be horny enough. I had a girlfriend that did not think she could do it, and even without me touching her pussy, but just by me talking to her over the phone, she was able to come 3 times in a row with no break.

• Yeah me too, and reading many answers here, we ain't the only ones. I've also noticed that it depends on how horny I am.

• Yeah, I`ve noticed when you`re more horny and wet, its easier to orgasm and then go again and have a 2nd orgasm

• lol I have heard that from some girls usually they have to wait like a hour or so like it has a recycle time =)

• Lol yeah, haha. I usually wait an hour or two before trying to have another orgasm. Lol

• No, the first orgasm is longest for me

• The first one for me is really easy, its the second one I`m having trouble with.

• get one of those fancy vibrator toys. that outta do it!

• Nope, I just have to wait about 10 minutes then I'm good for round 2. But I'm also not a diesel engine like you girls are. On occassion, it might be tough to keep the mindset going if I'm stressed or distracted with other thoughts, but generally I'm fine with going marathons.

• Stress and distraction must be the problem. What do you mean by diesel engine?

• Show Older
    • I just got 2 comments back to back from separate answers with the :o faceWeird...

• Shut up weirdo

• Just you know.. do it up.

• I can orgasm twice to three times with my method

• Whats your method?

• I find sexy underwear stimulating, so after orgasm, tease each other in snug underwear and that will also give your area a break for a min or two.

• okay, thank you.

• How big is your vibrator?

• I don`t have a vibrator.

• Show Older
    • AHA!...you're towelie again!...I LOVE IT! :::)))

• And you`re Ghoul again LOL :)

• Get one of those vibrating toothbrushes (not with moving bristles but one that just vibrates) and hold it on your clit while you also stimulate it with your fingers. It won't cost much and I guarantee you'll get a mind blowing orgasm. Try it I dare you. I expect to hear a good result :P

• you dare me, eh? I don't know who you are so I won`t be able to tell you if I do get a good result...

• Show Older
    • I haven`t lol

• LOL okay your missin out on a good orgasm :P

What Girls Said 8

• Well damn! I can't even do it once! >=(

• Damn girl. You need someone to help you with that situation? You're missing out, ya know

• Lol, I know. It totally sucks.

• I find it hard to even orgasm once. and your worrying about twice...i wish I had your problem

• aww :/

• It takes time and practice. learn to completely relax during sex. The key to achieving multiple orgasms is having a clear mind and a relaxed body. The best way to learn to do this is actually through masturbating. Though doing the act by yourself you learn to control your breathing and are able to pay more attention to your own body instead of trying to figure it out while worrying about pleasing your partner. Invest in a good vibrator and a lube designed for a womans increased pleasure. DO NOT go for the warming ones... you will not relax enough to achieve orgasm with those. Clear your mind, focus on your breathing and relaxing your body and work out some stress in a very healthy way. After about two weeks, you'll find you're having about 3-5 orgasms and once you hit the 3rd one... they get closer and closer together and it becomes hard to tell them apart. Make sure you and your partner are also focusing on different physical orgasms, The orgasm you get from clitoral stimulation is not the same is vaginal stimulation. Make sure the clitoris it getting plenty of stimulation during intercourse, It's worth it in the pay off. And no... contrary to *PhenixBlack* Women do NOT have a recycle time. We literally can go for HOURS and loose count of our orgasms. We are incredibly gifted in that area. take your time and practice then put it into play. :-)

• i find it hard to orgasm once. it doesn't come easily for me

• I have that same exact problem. I have to wait 20 min+ before my clit can take another go. It's too sensitive. The first orgasm is great but the second takes longer and unless I really concentrate and try to get myself in the mood it just ends in disappointment. This is all from self-love though, I wonder if I'll be able to orgasm more with a guy.

• self love - LOL

• hey it sounds better than masturbate :P

• haha :P

• well some women aren't multi orgasmic so it could just be that you aren't built that way I guess?

• Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :((((((((9999999999

• Show Older
    • if not being multi orgasmic was a reason to kill yourself it'd be hard to continue on with the species cause the guys would be offing themselves left and right LOL

• LOL

• If masterbating I am able to orgasm twice and actually once I did it 3 times in a row. Its different for everyone though.

• Practice, practice, practice. I have orgasmed more then 20 times on the odd occasion and I owe it all to practice.