I find it hard to orgasm twice?

and it`s so annoying. I find it really easy to orgasm once but when it comes to having an orgasm twice I really have to work at it and it takes so long. Does anyone else have this problem?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• you just need some encouragement ;P

• Lmao!

• Wait you need encouragement from A_Guy? well that's me!

• fine, you asked for it, remember that, you`re going down kid.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 14

• lol I have heard that from some girls usually they have to wait like a hour or so like it has a recycle time =)

• Lol yeah, haha. I usually wait an hour or two before trying to have another orgasm. Lol

• Sincerely, I am sure you can do it, just need to be horny enough. I had a girlfriend that did not think she could do it, and even without me touching her pussy, but just by me talking to her over the phone, she was able to come 3 times in a row with no break.

• I can orgasm twice to three times with my method

• okay, thank you.

• I find sexy underwear stimulating, so after orgasm, tease each other in snug underwear and that will also give your area a break for a min or two.

• Whats your method?

• Get one of those vibrating toothbrushes (not with moving bristles but one that just vibrates) and hold it on your clit while you also stimulate it with your fingers. It won't cost much and I guarantee you'll get a mind blowing orgasm. Try it I dare you. I expect to hear a good result :P

• LOL okay your missin out on a good orgasm :P

• I haven`t lol

• tell me you haven't tried it yet?

• Show Older
  • Is this just a problem when you're with a partner, or do you have a problem doing this by yourself too?

• Okay. Can you only come from clit stimulation? I had a partner who I'd tease mercilessly and then bring off through clit stimulation, and then if I got inside her and gave her firm steady deep strokes she could ride her clit orgasm into a vaginal orgasm. Can you come from using toys inside you? And you mentioned anal stimulation before. Is that just to get you warmed up?

• I`ve done that already. After the 1st orgasm though, my clit is a little sensitive so I have to wait for a bit before trying for a 2nd one.

• Okay. If you're not getting dry or sore, then I think one thing you could try is to tease yourself a bit more before the first orgasm. Bring yourself just up to the edge and back off. Tease you clit SLOWLY for a bit, then ramp up toward orgasm again, back off and repeat. Then when you take yourself over the edge, you should have an explosive orgasm and you may be able to keep stimulating yourself and roll it over into another.

• Show Older
  • Why is that a problem? You got some place you need to be?

• I don`t know. It just takes me a long time to have a 2nd orgasm if I try to have one.

• get one of those fancy vibrator toys. that outta do it!

• Just you know.. do it up.

• Nope, I just have to wait about 10 minutes then I'm good for round 2. But I'm also not a diesel engine like you girls are. On occassion, it might be tough to keep the mindset going if I'm stressed or distracted with other thoughts, but generally I'm fine with going marathons.

• Shut up weirdo

• I just got 2 comments back to back from separate answers with the :o face

Weird...

• :O

• Show Older
  • Yeah me too, and reading many answers here, we ain't the only ones. I've also noticed that it depends on how horny I am.

• Yeah, I`ve noticed when you`re more horny and wet, its easier to orgasm and then go again and have a 2nd orgasm

• i don't try for twice, when I have one I go to sleep.

• the more, the merrier :p Lol

• How big is your vibrator?

• And you`re Ghoul again LOL :)

• AHA!...you're towelie again!...I LOVE IT! :::)))

• Hahah NO. Lol

• Show Older
  • No, the first orgasm is longest for me

• The first one for me is really easy, its the second one I`m having trouble with.

• Yeah, about three billion males are suffering from the same problem :p

• I`m not a male though, I`m a female :(

What Girls Said 8

• Well damn! I can't even do it once! >=(

• Lol, I know. It totally sucks.

• Damn girl. You need someone to help you with that situation? You're missing out, ya know

• It takes time and practice. learn to completely relax during sex. The key to achieving multiple orgasms is having a clear mind and a relaxed body. The best way to learn to do this is actually through masturbating. Though doing the act by yourself you learn to control your breathing and are able to pay more attention to your own body instead of trying to figure it out while worrying about pleasing your partner. Invest in a good vibrator and a lube designed for a womans increased pleasure. DO NOT go for the warming ones... you will not relax enough to achieve orgasm with those. Clear your mind, focus on your breathing and relaxing your body and work out some stress in a very healthy way. After about two weeks, you'll find you're having about 3-5 orgasms and once you hit the 3rd one... they get closer and closer together and it becomes hard to tell them apart. Make sure you and your partner are also focusing on different physical orgasms, The orgasm you get from clitoral stimulation is not the same is vaginal stimulation. Make sure the clitoris it getting plenty of stimulation during intercourse, It's worth it in the pay off. And no... contrary to *PhenixBlack* Women do NOT have a recycle time. We literally can go for HOURS and loose count of our orgasms. We are incredibly gifted in that area. take your time and practice then put it into play. :-)

• If masterbating I am able to orgasm twice and actually once I did it 3 times in a row. Its different for everyone though.

• Practice, practice, practice. I have orgasmed more then 20 times on the odd occasion and I owe it all to practice.

• I find it hard to even orgasm once. and your worrying about twice...i wish I had your problem

• aww :/

• I have that same exact problem. I have to wait 20 min+ before my clit can take another go. It's too sensitive. The first orgasm is great but the second takes longer and unless I really concentrate and try to get myself in the mood it just ends in disappointment. This is all from self-love though, I wonder if I'll be able to orgasm more with a guy.

• haha :P

• hey it sounds better than masturbate :P

• self love - LOL

• i find it hard to orgasm once. it doesn't come easily for me

• well some women aren't multi orgasmic so it could just be that you aren't built that way I guess?

• LOL

• if not being multi orgasmic was a reason to kill yourself it'd be hard to continue on with the species cause the guys would be offing themselves left and right LOL

• I`m going to go kill myself. GOODBYE WORLD :'(((((((((((((((((

• Show Older