I find it hard to orgasm twice?

and it`s so annoying. I find it really easy to orgasm once but when it comes to having an orgasm twice I really have to work at it and it takes so long. Does anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• you just need some encouragement ;P

• From who? :((

• Wait you need encouragement from A_Guy? well that's me!

• Lmao!

What Guys Said 15

• Why is that a problem? You got some place you need to be?

• I don`t know. It just takes me a long time to have a 2nd orgasm if I try to have one.

• i don't try for twice, when I have one I go to sleep.

• the more, the merrier :p Lol

• Yeah, about three billion males are suffering from the same problem :p

• I`m not a male though, I`m a female :(

• Is this just a problem when you're with a partner, or do you have a problem doing this by yourself too?

• by myself

• I`ve done that already. After the 1st orgasm though, my clit is a little sensitive so I have to wait for a bit before trying for a 2nd one.

• Okay. Can you only come from clit stimulation? I had a partner who I'd tease mercilessly and then bring off through clit stimulation, and then if I got inside her and gave her firm steady deep strokes she could ride her clit orgasm into a vaginal orgasm. Can you come from using toys inside you? And you mentioned anal stimulation before. Is that just to get you warmed up?

• Nope, I just have to wait about 10 minutes then I'm good for round 2. But I'm also not a diesel engine like you girls are. On occassion, it might be tough to keep the mindset going if I'm stressed or distracted with other thoughts, but generally I'm fine with going marathons.

• Stress and distraction must be the problem. What do you mean by diesel engine?

• I just got 2 comments back to back from separate answers with the :o face

Weird...

• Shut up weirdo

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 8

• Well damn! I can't even do it once! >=(

• Damn girl. You need someone to help you with that situation? You're missing out, ya know

• Lol, I know. It totally sucks.

• It takes time and practice. learn to completely relax during sex. The key to achieving multiple orgasms is having a clear mind and a relaxed body. The best way to learn to do this is actually through masturbating. Though doing the act by yourself you learn to control your breathing and are able to pay more attention to your own body instead of trying to figure it out while worrying about pleasing your partner. Invest in a good vibrator and a lube designed for a womans increased pleasure. DO NOT go for the warming ones... you will not relax enough to achieve orgasm with those. Clear your mind, focus on your breathing and relaxing your body and work out some stress in a very healthy way. After about two weeks, you'll find you're having about 3-5 orgasms and once you hit the 3rd one... they get closer and closer together and it becomes hard to tell them apart. Make sure you and your partner are also focusing on different physical orgasms, The orgasm you get from clitoral stimulation is not the same is vaginal stimulation. Make sure the clitoris it getting plenty of stimulation during intercourse, It's worth it in the pay off. And no... contrary to *PhenixBlack* Women do NOT have a recycle time. We literally can go for HOURS and loose count of our orgasms. We are incredibly gifted in that area. take your time and practice then put it into play. :-)

• I find it hard to even orgasm once. and your worrying about twice...i wish I had your problem

• If masterbating I am able to orgasm twice and actually once I did it 3 times in a row. Its different for everyone though.

• Practice, practice, practice. I have orgasmed more then 20 times on the odd occasion and I owe it all to practice.

More from Girls
3