How can I teach my boyfriend to bring me to orgasm?

We've been dating for about a month, and he's attempted to finger me twice now. The first time felt good but I didn't come, the last time it was kind of painful and I started to bleed. He's trying too hard lol. A for effort but seriously he's just doing it all wrong. Basically I'm wondering how I can fix this. Guys -- would you be embarrassed or immasculated if a girlfriend gave you a few tips during sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few ways you could do this.

1. Sit in a chair, on the couch, or on the bed naked, and start masturbating. While masturbating, tell him where you like to be touched, how hard, how fast/slow, etc. Give him all the details. Tell him: "Insert 2 fingers slowly until 3 inches inside (for example), curve them this many degrees, move them here, then there, at this speed, then like this, like that, etc. Then let him do it.

2. Again, sit in a chair, a couch, or the bed, but this time, take his hand, and guide him inside and around where you like to be touched. Then let him try it without your help.

Communication is very important for a successful sex life. Talk to each other. Let him teach you how he likes to get a hand job or a blow job. You will feel closer to each other and have more fun doing it. Communication is the key.