Girls, have you ever tried pointing your feet while having an orgasm?

I just learned about this a few weeks ago, and OMG the intensity of the orgasm is amzing when you point your feet at the same time. I just needed to share...try it, it's worht it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Many girls I've been with do this naturally. Some also wiggle their toes as the intensity leading up to orgasm builds, especially if it's after their first couple of orgasms.

I think it has more to do with tensing the leg muscles than anything else...

What Guys Said 2

• altought I'm a guy this is sometime a natural reacrion when I climax, I clench my feet and they points forward or forward/inwards until I'm on the verge of a cramp.

• how can pointing your feet at the same time you climax intensify your orgasm?

• okay I will.Can I add you to my friend request if possible,

• Yes it can...let me know!

• Can it be done via masturbation,Because I can give it a try.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• i naturally point my feet up or hold my legs high because depending on what's getting us there at the time, sometimes a slightly different position where you make yourself available for him to go a little deeper can help bring on an orgasm. so if he has more access then it feels better and eventually I orgasm and so does he and this is usually helped along by the position of the legs and yes pointing the feet! also I heard there's a higher chance of women reaching orgasm so long as her feet are warm and not cold...

• I suppose I could try it lol

• You should..you have nothing to loose and a great orgasm to gain!