Why do girls cum?

ok so,its a weird question to ask but I was wondering why exactly do girls cum?i know it helps to lubricate ( I don't know how to spell that ) while having sex, but when girls orgasm we cum, why is it when we orgasm & not another time?Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't really understand your last question.Did you know that women are more sexually evolved than men? Our bodies have an organ that is designed to only give us pleasure. You don't have to have sex to have an orgasm (hence the invention of the vibrator). My theory, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong, is that without incentive - the orgasm for women - we would never have the desire to have sex. Without sex humans cannot multiply and the human race would die out. Unless women just used vibrators and sperm banks, hmmm.

What Guys Said 2

• i do know that if a woman has an orgasm after a man ejaculates in her vagina, the chances of conceiving are greater. Reason being that her orgasm forces her cervix to dip down in a pool of the man's semen, therefore getting more sperm inside the uterus.

• That is like asking, "What is the point to sneeze?" or "What is the point of cats purring?" Functional Scientifics can not answer that. You were made and planned to have pleasure pleasure pleasure.

What Girls Said 2

• Not all women "come" during orgasm. Somtimes you release fluids, sometimes you don't. But it does provide lubrication, it helps with procreation by giving sperm a medium to live in for a bit, etc. It has functional purposes.

• Having an orgasm and coming are synonymous. They are exactly the same thing. Just like when a guy gets off and he releases ejaculate. During sex girls get wet because they are turned on and the wetness acts as lubrication to facilitate sex. When women have orgasms, it's called coming just like for guys, whether or not they actually release any kind of fluids.