Best friend with benefits

I've become very close to a guy friend I've known for over 3 years. Actually, we're practically best friends since we share almost everything with... Show More

Ironic that a guy I met recently has asked me out. It's still early on, but there'll be a second date! I've been single for over 2 years (3 year relationship prior to that), so maybe I've just felt the need to be with someone. Funny how timing works out.
My 'Best friend' has also been asking lots of questions about this new guy I've been seeing too. lol. The sadistic part of me gets pleasure out of telling him how cute I think he is, and how ambitious and smart he is (qualities I don't see in my bff)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think being f*** buddies with your best friend makes things too complicated. Now that you've had sex so much I don't think that you'll ever have a real relationship. It never turned to one in the past and most likely won't in the future. Sex has been free to your FWB with no commitment for so long and I doubt very much he's going to ever want a commitment with you now.