Guys, where is the best place to cum?

You're having sex and about to finish, do you come inside her, in her mouth, face, t*ts, etc. And you could also explain why.

• Inside her.
  • In her mouth.
  • Face.
  • Tits.
  • Somewhere else.

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy prefers either finishing inside of me, or having me finish him with my mouth. He finds coming on me boring. And although he says that finishing during sex or a blow job feel just as "amazing" as each other, I totally swear that he prefers finishing from a blow-job; judging by his reactions during orgasm. Plus I know he finds it increadibly hot that I swallow, so that's another reason. So on his behalf I will vote B, okay :) Lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Inside her. It just feels good that way.

• If we are using a condom, I finish inside her. If we're going bare, I pull out and come on her stomach or t*ts. It's just a precaution in case she isn't really on birth control.

• It would also depend on what 'type' of sex you were having. Slow, loving sex then inside her would be my preference, otherwise you have to break off to do it anywhere else.

• Inside the Vagina

• If it's passionate love making or anal sex I like to come inside but if it's a rough casual thing I like to come on either her breasts or back/ass depending on position

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 3

• do guys still think it's hot to come inside us if they are wearing a condom or would you rather finish elsewhere without a condom?

• I think most guys instinctively want to come inside us. However, in my experience, they sometimes like going for my mouth or my boobs too.