Guys, where is the best place to cum?

You're having sex and about to finish, do you come inside her, in her mouth, face, t*ts, etc. And you could also explain why.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• I think most guys instinctively want to come inside us. However, in my experience, they sometimes like going for my mouth or my boobs too.

• do guys still think it's hot to come inside us if they are wearing a condom or would you rather finish elsewhere without a condom?

• inside, inside, t*ts, mouth, that's my order

• even with a condom, inside is the best

• My guy prefers either finishing inside of me, or having me finish him with my mouth. He finds coming on me boring. And although he says that finishing during sex or a blow job feel just as "amazing" as each other, I totally swear that he prefers finishing from a blow-job; judging by his reactions during orgasm. Plus I know he finds it increadibly hot that I swallow, so that's another reason. So on his behalf I will vote B, okay :) Lol.

• Selected as most helpful

Inside the Vagina

• If we are using a condom, I finish inside her. If we're going bare, I pull out and come on her stomach or t*ts. It's just a precaution in case she isn't really on birth control.

• If it's passionate love making or anal sex I like to come inside but if it's a rough casual thing I like to come on either her breasts or back/ass depending on position

• We had this question yesterday...vaginas exist for a reason...would like to make use of them please...

• Inside her. It just feels good that way.

• inside her feels amazing but I love nothing more than just cumming on her face and watching her smile and stare up at me! so hott!

• It would also depend on what 'type' of sex you were having. Slow, loving sex then inside her would be my preference, otherwise you have to break off to do it anywhere else.

• on top of the tv

• Inside her is so intimate and hot, but wherever she's comfortable with is what matters more.