My guy cums fast

ok so my guy goes pretty darn fast, is that my fault, ok so ya I guess it would be but is that bad? what can I do to help out with that, at least he... Show More

everyone says take it slow.but its kinda hard, I try to slow him down, by pulling him close to me (he likes to sit up and go at it) so he doesn't really like to slow it down.any other suggestions?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some guys need to learn how to last longer. Others just can't last that long the first time. You can help him with both problems.

If he just isn't experienced. Try to tease him a little, but when he gets worked up, pull back a little and leave his penis alone. Allow it to get used to the attention. Don't let him come so quickly. If he starts getting excited.make him stop thrusting. Keep him completely still. when the urge to come passes.he can start thrusting again. the more sex you have, the more you work at it, the longer he will learn to last.

If it is the other problem though, most guys can last a whole lot longer after he cums once. If the first time is really really quick, then try giving him a bj first. After he cums, keep sucking him off until he is hard again. When this happens, get on and go at it. Chances are he will last much longer for you, and he will be delighted that sex wasn't over in a few minutes.

Good luck.

• Try practicing with oral sex or a hand job. That way you are in complete control of the situation. Both of these methods can be fairly extreme and stimulating...so if you keep control, he will have to deal with you being in charge of the pace.