• Ask
  • myTake

WHY don't guys moan when they orgasm!!?

Do guys only moan or make sound when the orgasm was really good? Or is it never really good enough to make sounds? When I orgasm I can't help but make some sort of sound unless I try really hard not to...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 8

• One waay to get a guy to moan is to *not* let him orgasm. Tease him close, bring him to the edge, but don't let him climax. It's easier to do when he's restrained... but you can do it by riding him, if you control yourself well... and certainly by handjobs or oral.

• Although we like cumming, its not really an overwhelming experience, and unless they're making a p*rn, moaning isn't something we like to do.

• So what feels better... everything leading up to the orgasm or the orgasm itself?

• Obviously the orgasm itself...

• Maybe you weren't the best they've had... eh?

• hahahaha I guess not ;) lol I've heard men say that their orgasms don't feel good enough to moan and that women's are stronger?

• Because it doesn't feel all that good.

• Really, Shaun? Has it been that long? lol

• Show Older
    • if "it doesn't feel all that good", then why do men want sex so bad?

• I think a lot of it is conditioning. I think people want to believe it feels AMAZING because we're supposed to think it's AMAZING and we don't want to be oddballs.

• It doesn't come naturally to me. I think my breathing changes and my face looks funny but I don't make much noise at all. I think sometimes I breath unevenly or even stop breathing during orgasm so moaning would take too much effort and be faked.

• Because it's more emotional for girls. Doesn't mean we don't enjoy it if we don't moan

• I don't moan cause it's emotional... I moan cause it feels damn good!

• I know what your saying. But girls use emotions more. We're just a different species. Trust me girl we like orgasms too ;)

• I never moaned till I watched p*rn. Then I imitated and now it feels weird not to. I don't think it's more emotional for girls though, I actually get turned off by slow romantic sex, and by slow romantic p*rn that girls supposedly like. Would rather watch threesomes and/or anal, and it's pure sex, not emotion.

• Men groan, bitches moan

• 1. Our orgasms aren't as strong as yours.2. We're used to stealth fapping, in which moaning is not allowed.

What Girls Said 5

• Um,some guys do. I was once with a guy who would moan. And quite loudly I might add;)

• LOL! What did you do to him?

• Most guys do... lol it's not as melodramatic as girls but you can tell when guys are liking it haha

• Thumbs Up for You!

• My guy moans a little but usually this is all I get "sh*t" "damn" "f*** that feels good" "mmmmm" LOL. I think most guys keep the moaning to a minimum, but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy it just as much as us girls:)

• haha that's all I get too... I think fu** is the most used! lol

• Haha yeah, probably so

• Because its gay...

• This actually really irks me. I used to not even know when my boyfriend came (because he could stay hard and keep going for me), but I'd get so turned off and disappointed that I didn't know when it happened.I can't even watch a p*rn where the guy doesn't make noise - such a turn off. The harder a guy grunts during an orgasm scene in p*rn, the more turned on I get (and same thing for real life!).