WHY don't guys moan when they orgasm!!?

Do guys only moan or make sound when the orgasm was really good? Or is it never really good enough to make sounds? When I orgasm I can't help but make some sort of sound unless I try really hard not to...

Most Helpful Guy

• Shhhh! Very busy enjoying ourselves...

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• Although we like cumming, its not really an overwhelming experience, and unless they're making a p*rn, moaning isn't something we like to do.

• So what feels better... everything leading up to the orgasm or the orgasm itself?

• Obviously the orgasm itself...

• One waay to get a guy to moan is to *not* let him orgasm. Tease him close, bring him to the edge, but don't let him climax. It's easier to do when he's restrained... but you can do it by riding him, if you control yourself well... and certainly by handjobs or oral.

• Maybe you weren't the best they've had... eh?

• hahahaha I guess not ;) lol I've heard men say that their orgasms don't feel good enough to moan and that women's are stronger?

• Because it doesn't feel all that good.

• Really, Shaun? Has it been that long? lol

• if "it doesn't feel all that good", then why do men want sex so bad?

• I think a lot of it is conditioning. I think people want to believe it feels AMAZING because we're supposed to think it's AMAZING and we don't want to be oddballs.

• trust me, if it [the orgasm] feels sufficiently good the moaning and grimacing and gasping/panting/quivering will occur in any normal guy.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 5

• Most guys do... lol it's not as melodramatic as girls but you can tell when guys are liking it haha

• My guy moans a little but usually this is all I get "sh*t" "damn" "f*** that feels good" "mmmmm" LOL. I think most guys keep the moaning to a minimum, but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy it just as much as us girls:)

• haha that's all I get too... I think fu** is the most used! lol

• Haha yeah, probably so

• Um,some guys do. I was once with a guy who would moan. And quite loudly I might add;)

• This actually really irks me. I used to not even know when my boyfriend came (because he could stay hard and keep going for me), but I'd get so turned off and disappointed that I didn't know when it happened.

I can't even watch a p*rn where the guy doesn't make noise - such a turn off. The harder a guy grunts during an orgasm scene in p*rn, the more turned on I get (and same thing for real life!).

• Because its gay...