• Ask
  • myTake

Is it good to swallow cum?

if I'm sucking my boyfriends d***, is it bad for me if I swallow his cum? I've heard that its actually good for you and makes your hair grow more? or something like that.. but is there anyone that knows the benefits/side effects or anything?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've heard it can help pregnancy by reducing the chance of birth defects, look at the 'ingestion of semen' then 'Link to reducing pre-eclampsia & miscarriage risks' link It's bad if you don't know he's clean and so then can pass infections on to you

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 9

• First of all I think it is yummy and remember it is all protein and that is good for your hair

• It makes him feel good about him self so yes, also its really good for your skin but that's different

• No benefits. Guys will say all type of bs benefits to get girls to swallow but the amount you have to swallow to get sperm to be beneficial is a TON.In fact there's not enough protein in 1shot on average for it to be considered nutritious. More like a sliver of chicken.No side effects if he's STD free.Seeing as he's a guy get him tested no telling where his d*ck has been.

• It does have a lot of stuff that's good for you, but you'd have to be drinking massive amounts of the stuff for it to make any noticeable difference.

• make sure he is tested first, but if he is healthy then yes it is

• Shit...if that's true I'm going to start asking my boyfriend to save his come after he masturbates so I can drink it. That's sounded really gross. lol. I actually have no clue, but I hope you aren't in the middle of giving your guy head right now! O.o

• And now you're picturing a girl giving head to a guy while looking out the corner of her eye at the computer she's typing into.Now THAT'S multitasking.

• Yes. Yes it is! (:

• I don't like swallowing ... It feels like I'm swallowing my babies.. I know it's good for you but.. Still..

• There are times where I'll get a sore throat that last a few hours or so, and other times I'll get protein related allergies (hives, red spots, itching, difficulty breathing). Though that usually happens when I haven't swallowed in over a week or so. And sometimes it's caused just because it's the guy.

• It tastes good.