• Ask
  • myTake

Blushing during/after orgasm.

Every time I orgasm, my cheeks, neck and thighs blush bright pink and they stay that way for about half and hour. I feel really self conscious about... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah that's what happens after orgasms. It's really hard to hide which sucks. Just got to stay in a cold room for awhile, don't hide under blankets. Guys love when girls blush and I'm guessing they really love it after you orgasm since they know why it happened :D

• You didn't specify if it was for masturbation, so I assumed sex.

What Guys Said 6

• It is attractive, and it is a give away. And if someone can tell, so what? It's a sex blush, not a bloody knife.

• That sounds really hot. Not gonna lie.

• It is always attractive to see girls blush, its cute,

• It sounds really attractive.

• That's pretty cool. If I were you I would walk around with your rosey cheeks confidently. It's definitely attractive.

• 'My my aren't you glowing today'...That's the glowing look that everyone comments on, it's def very attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• It's more common for it to happen than not!

• Well I think it's just adorable, and I'm a girl who blushes as well after an orgasm (:

I'd be proud if I were you...

• It doesn't happen to me, but I've heard of it. It's just flushed skin (probably from a change in blood flow), I bet people just think you've been exercising or something, haha.

• "I just finished my 200 daily pushups" :D

• I blush after (I blush a lot actually) from getting so into it & worked up. But it fades quickly. I'm blushing right now. :D

• I'm pretty sure I don't blush, and maybe the cause of your blushing is feeling embarrassed about masturbating? And I don't think people can tell if you just orgasmed...I mean, I've never seen anyone and been like oh she just orgasmed not too long ago...lol.

0/2500