Blushing during/after orgasm.

Every time I orgasm, my cheeks, neck and thighs blush bright pink and they stay that way for about half and hour. I feel really self conscious about it and I'm always really afraid that if I talk to someone after I've been playing with myself (obviously after I've cleaned myself up, left my dorm and such) that they'll be able to tell.Do you blush like this? Is it attractive? Is it a give away?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah that's what happens after orgasms. It's really hard to hide which sucks. Just got to stay in a cold room for awhile, don't hide under blankets. Guys love when girls blush and I'm guessing they really love it after you orgasm since they know why it happened :D

• You didn't specify if it was for masturbation, so I assumed sex.

What Guys Said 6

• It is attractive, and it is a give away. And if someone can tell, so what? It's a sex blush, not a bloody knife.

• It is always attractive to see girls blush, its cute,

• That's pretty cool. If I were you I would walk around with your rosey cheeks confidently. It's definitely attractive.

• That sounds really hot. Not gonna lie.

• 'My my aren't you glowing today'...That's the glowing look that everyone comments on, it's def very attractive.

• It sounds really attractive.

What Girls Said 5

• Well I think it's just adorable, and I'm a girl who blushes as well after an orgasm (:I'd be proud if I were you...

• It doesn't happen to me, but I've heard of it. It's just flushed skin (probably from a change in blood flow), I bet people just think you've been exercising or something, haha.

• "I just finished my 200 daily pushups" :D

• It's more common for it to happen than not!

• I blush after (I blush a lot actually) from getting so into it & worked up. But it fades quickly. I'm blushing right now. :D

• I'm pretty sure I don't blush, and maybe the cause of your blushing is feeling embarrassed about masturbating? And I don't think people can tell if you just orgasmed...I mean, I've never seen anyone and been like oh she just orgasmed not too long ago...lol.