What is the difference between having an average "size" guy versus a lesbian in the bedroom?

Girls tell average "size" guys they should learn to use fingers and tongue to overcome their size problem. So, why even have a guy in the bedroom? You could have a lesbian lover and not have to put up with guy issues either--sounds like it'd be better to me. Am I wrong?

FYI, this isn't an insecurity question on my part. I get amused reading through questions and answers and this thought occurred to me while reading answers to other guys asking "is it ok?" I just realized these guys were essentially being told to make love like a lesbian would, so I wanted to pose the question to see what you guys would say when it was put to you in that context. I tend to twist psychology a little to be provocative and incite dialogue. I apologize if that annoys some.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I'm not even going to answer this question, since for a lot of people sex is in combination with relationship, which means love. You can't force yourself a lesbian. And more important for girls as for guys, if I can believe a lot of GAG members, is being attracted to the person doing it. So if you like guys, girls are not going to be an option. ANd I did answer, did I. LOL

Anyway, I think you guys make a whole lot of trouble about the "girls complaining about size", but let's throw to the table what's on your list of "I'd date her". Those ideas aren't okay, from both sexes, but I guess that since are main goal in life is finding a good mate since we have animal origins, it's normal. Although you'd say evolution should take us further then those primitive ideas...

So STOP asking "size" questions, cause it kind of sucks to have to answer them reassuring every time. I understand it sucks, I'm a teenage girl so hell I know what it is to be insecure, but get over it, cause that's what you guys keep telling us.

• Didn't mean for this to be another size question per se. Read my update why I posed it. Thanks for your answer that you didn't mean to give...lol

• Sorry, just answered a few others and it pisses me off since so many girls starve themselves to death because their boyfriends think their fat while the guys at GAG whine about their penis size. It just seems wrong.

• I completely get it. I too have starved my whole life to not be the fat guy--even though I have been that guy often. So, I get it. I just like quirky questions, didn't mean harm by it. Thanks again...