Is it true that when a guy cums inside you, you smell bad?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I wouldn't say it's a bad smell lol, it's just different because it's a combination of your fluids and his. I know what I smell like, and I know what his semen smells like, and I know what they smell like together. I don't really notice it too much unless I have some on my hand or something. Throw in some sweat, and it's the 'smell of sex' people always talk about. =P After laying around and catching my breath for a few minutes, I like to go pee and clean up right away. The gooey sensation is a turn-on at first, but it gets kind of uncomfortable after a while, so I don't like to let it sit for too long. Doing some kegels in the bathroom gets the majority of it out, then wipe it down and maybe give a quick rinse or take a full shower if you're still uncomfortable with it, and you're pretty much back to normal. I smell like 'myself' again by the time I get up and use the bathroom again, generally, whether it be in the morning or like 4 hours later. If you pass out and don't clean up or rinse until the next day, then yes there will be a lingering smell, but it goes away once you rinse as best you can, and wash the outside like usual, because the vagina takes care of itself.

• i think you hit the nail on the head...you werent downing here an yet you gave a good solution to her problem...thumbs up for not making her feel bad...lol

What Guys Said 6

• No, it's not true.

• how do you know? you don't own a vagina. I'm talking from experience. Yes it does smell different.

• Show Older
    • I LOL'd so much at conspiracy against littleviolet.

• There is a smell! I never said it's putrid but I know it's different to my "normal" smell. Google it, you will find lots of women have this problem & other girls on here also said it happens to them. Maybe it's only from uncircumcised men. But it does happen! Its a cheesy smell & it doesn't matter if I have a shower afterward. It takes a while for my vagina to smell "normal" again.

• No? why would it lol, I guess different guys come is probably going to smell different but for the most part I don't think it would make you smell, if anything than only temporarily

• Looks like all of the other girl here are working together to down rate people, who dare say their p**** smells putrid. After a load of cum. They want to hide it so they seem pristine. hahahaha

• I've had sex the day with my girlfriend the day after she had come inside her (she's on birth control btw). She didn't smell any different at all.

• Heh! Heh! I am glad to see that EVERYONE agrees! Evidently some smell and some don't? I have never noticed that..and while I am not female...I share a bed with one almost every night for the last 16 years...

• Sorry, I can't tell because I haven't cummed inside someone.

• I feel my sperms smell like cologne.

• Show Older
    • Haha

• Hahaaaaaaaaat.

What Girls Said 13

• That is ridiculous! Some normal hygene practices such as a shower or bath after sex, plus the natural clensing that takes place within our vagina's removes those sperm cells before they rot and smell. Under normal circumstances only a person who does not take care of themselves might possibably have this problem

• Like the girls below

• Show Older
    • The natural cleaners don't work as soon as it's happened it's still there the next day

• I never once suggested you douche. Nor did any of the other ladies here. Stop using the "I can't douche" as an argument, because no one has said you have to.

• Not that I've noticed?! :o)

• It smells different, but I wouldn't say bad.

• Yes, it's horrible. It's from the mixture inside you combining with his. It depends on the guy though because some have come that smells horrible and some that don't smell at all.

• ok so you can wash inside there just don't put saop up there are you def will smell its a fact from a dr...but sum girls do get an allergic reaction from sperm...i watched a show called strange sex an there was this girl tht was allergic to sperm...an my sister is the same way...but it doesn't smell for days after...or for hrs after for tht matter...you need to shower more or get checked you may have a more serious problem gurly

• LOL! Ur answer makes more sense than most on this page!

• thank you...i watch a lot of factual TV shows...an I also thought tha show was bout p*rn ahahahahahaha...but its the truth...an I think people trying to tell her she is dirty is wrong...maybe she cleans all day long...tht still doesn't ignore tha fact tht sum girls are just allergic...so for her to be honest an want sum help is good...but people should help her not argue with her...GO TO THA DR!...we are not dr's hun...

• yeah it's true

• from my expierence it only starts to smell if you leave it in there over night, but then goes away after you shower. You have to clean yourself of course, but it shouldn't really be an issue

• No. Pee, shower, carry on.

• Better yet, pee in the shower. Kill 2 birds.

• LOL! Yeah! I would like that!

• That's not true! lmao! I am a virgin and I know that. If you are both clean people you're not going to smell.

• how do you know if your a virgin & haven't experienced it? you will get a different smell the next day if he comes inside of you. Your vagina won't smell how it usually does.

• Show Older
    • im just stating the facts girly...the women or your friends who tell you this stuff...which is a weird convo to have with anyone...prolly don't have tht problem...but however sum girls or women do...an you wouldn't know if you have tht problem cause again...YOUR A VRIGIN... so please stop answering questions like this if you don't have a factual comment...an if you ask a dr they will tell you its true...lol

• You don't need to have caught a cold to know how a person gets it. Also, These are the symptoms when someone is allergic to sperm, link No where does it say you will smell weird. Also, I'm not the only one on here that said, "no" to this question. I think you just want to attack me specifically. Doctors (not saying I am one) don't need to have a disease to diagnosis it. So calm down.

• yeah if you don't wash until the next morning

• No! lol, like, who told you that?

• Yes, for a few days afterward. It's gross. Use a condom.

• im probably getting downvoted by guys because they don't like condoms lol. But it's true. It makes your vagina smell & have discharge (from the left over semen) and you can't wash it out because douching is really bad for your vagina, you'll get an infection.

• ALWAYS better off taking come in ass. You can push it out a lot easier. So even if You have a GREAT vag bang...still have him come in ass. Works awesome.

• lol@marcus...thts funny kinda gross but funny...

OKAY so besides the ego annoying guys on here that think girls pussy is the only thing that smells y'all nigga's cum smell nasty too dont think pussy only stinks ego maniacs FOH