Receiving oral sex for the first time?

My boyfriend went down on me and it felt amazing, but I was so nervous! I'm a virgin by the way, and the furthest I've gone with a guy has been just making out.

He really cares about me, and he wanted me to experience an orgasm from someone else for the first time...

But again, I was so nervous. I couldn't orgasm. It's not that I'm self-conscious about my body per se.. Maybe I was scared that I'd get my period (b/c it was around that time of the month and hadn't gotten it yet).

Is being nervous pretty common during your first? Any fun stories you'd like to share? =] Thanks!

And any tips on what position I'd feel most comfortable in? I feel like if I was facing away from him and on my tummy, that might be better.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oral sex while you are lying on your tummy?

I can tell you that you won't make it easy for him LOL

What Guys Said 2

• I,m not real trying to say hear but if you boyfriend was going down on you the best way for him to do that is with you on your back and your legs up with you holding your knees so that he has better exactness to you

• If you are on your tummy, then it is easier to lick your anus (not a big fan here) and harder to lick your clit...same with Riding The South Face...so I prefer her on her back, kees bent and I like her feet right on the tops of my shoulders...also Riding the North Face (can google these) is where she straddles my face...Very Hot!

What Girls Said 2

• Well the best that I've tried is where he's laying down and I was almost sitting on his face...there was nothing better than that to me =)

• Ohh lol I didn't even see that..I guess great minds think alike :)

• I don't like Riding the South Face as well (see my Answer above) and the same with '69"

link

• Lol I don't know about names...but it sounds right

• Show Older
  • um...on your tummy? that pretty much would just give him access to your ass...