Why does he keep playing me?

this is for a friend question... OK so I don't judge people... here goes her question.. Hi ..so I have been single for 7 years on and off relationships of course..nothin solid really. I am in a bind right now. So I was suppose to invite a date to a company outing and I invited my guy friend. He is from central America. He is married and has 3 children. Well we hooked up and it was just going to be a friends with benefits. Nowhere near if his wife lived here would I have considered it. He started this whole emotion thing which wasn't suppose to happen... its been 3 years now and I am caught up. I told him that he needed to make a decision that it wasn't fair to me that we kept going like this. I feel bad. he jsut couldn't make a decision.. He keeps saying he needs more time. sometimes he has family that comes into town and he never introduces me. I feel bad that I am a nobody. He only has introduced me to his brother that's it. so his uncle came by my work for a part and keeps calling me his niece ..when I am not..I am embarrassed ..his uncle has invited me for Xmas dinners b4 but my boyfriend would never take me there.he wanted to introduce his dad to me and I said no... if my boyfriend would have already.. it wouldn't have been awkward. I just don't understand... I told him its not fair..I love him that's why its making it that much harder to leave him. I Why does he keep playing me? is he just being a coward? he keeps sayinghe loves me.. I am tired of this bs... seriously is there any hope? or am I really just kidding myself

His wife and kids live in central America and my boyfriend whatever he is hasn't been there since we hooked up ..he doesn't plan on going he says but it could all be part of his plan

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like the classic story of the "other woman". If this guy was that committed to your friend he would not still be married, he would've gotten a divorce and would be in a relationship only with your friend.Why does he need "more time"? Because he knows he can keep dragging this out indefinitely and keep his marriage along with this affair. He will likely never "choose one", your friend will always be the "other woman". I would suggest she end this relationship.

• thats what I said to her...he just wants to have it both ways..

• Show Older
    • exactly..but its also like a come on dude your hurting her just let her be or make up your mind you know

• You really expect him to suddenly grow a conscious at this point in life? Not going to happen. Your friend needs to take charge of her own life.I doubt she's even considered if he's willing to act this way towards his wife and kids, how would he act if he was married to her?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!