Why my boy cums so fast when I do blow job for him?

He cums in 1 or 2mins! Is there any problem for him? Or it means he likes me a lot? Or what is the possibility?Maybe he is young so, that's the reason?I am older than him anyways.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, I'd say his being younger than you would make a difference depending on how much younger, so how much younger? The younger he is, the bigger difference it'd make. Plus, you're probably really good and he likes it a LOT! He also could be one of those guys that cums faster than others. Adding all those possibilities together makes for a guy that'll come just as fast as he is for you. I had a girl tell me one time that she gave this 16 year old guy a blow job and he came in less than 2 minutes. She was19 and said he was like putty in her hands.

• Ah...OK.... well he is about 10 years younger than me...age early 20th.....but he told me that he started to have sex since when he was 16. so I mean he is not in the stage of 16 years old boy who just started to have sex...you know what I mean...?

• Show Older
    • You're so welcome! :-)

• :)

What Guys Said 6

• he's premature, he likes you a lot, and you do it well

• Lol that's good to know... :) but in which way he likes me? emotionally or sexually...?

• You must give a really good blow job..

• Really????? hm....

• Blow jobs generally are shorter because the guy doesn't have to work or concentrate. Apparently your pretty good at what you do also. Also how did a twenty year old bag a cougar or did you bag him?

• I don't know what you mean by " how did a twenty year old bag a cougar or did you bag him? "can you explain it better? then I can answer better! :)

• Show Older
    • Props to him

• Lolllllllllllllllll

• some guys have control problems, I would guess he's one of themits probably good though that you're able to do it that quick, means you do your job well

• Thanks! :)

• Yw

• More turned on a guy is the faster he will cum. Look at it another way. My one friend was dating a girl who he wasn't attracted to. He wouldn't even get an erection right away from her bj. And he would never cum. You are turning him on so well he can control it. Its like a lot of guys will come early when they see there girls chest bounce. Its such a turn on for them they can't hold back. One guy on this site was talking about how he had to look away from his girlfriends chest bouncing or he would ejaculate prematurely. He said he loved seeing her chest bounce. To much to control himself. You must do a really good job.

• That doesn't make a difference. Blow jobs can make a majority of guys come faster.It's a much more relaxing thing for guys which helps them to come quicker.

• That doesn't matter means...? that he is young? or he like me a lot in a sexual way? or in which way are you talking about...?

• Show Older
    • It doesn't matter about his age.

• Ah OK. it doesn't matter with the age that much you mean....ok...

What Girls Said 2

• Does he come quickly through intercourse as well?

• No, not that quickly but yes, he does, I think..... is it connected?

• Show Older
    • I see...well the thing is

• I see...well the thing is...he doesn't come that fast when we actually do it... not that fast anyways...actually I always end up with younger ones so I can compare with other ones...I did it with couple of younger ones and they never came...though I gave them same thing, you know what I mean...?

• If my man would come that fast that would be fabulous! It doesn't ever take longer then like 5 minutes so it's not that bad but one minute would make my job much easier!

• Hahaha :)