Why my boy cums so fast when I do blow job for him?

He cums in 1 or 2mins! Is there any problem for him? Or it means he likes me a lot? Or what is the possibility?

Maybe he is young so, that's the reason?

I am older than him anyways.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• If my man would come that fast that would be fabulous! It doesn't ever take longer then like 5 minutes so it's not that bad but one minute would make my job much easier!

• Hahaha :)

• Does he come quickly through intercourse as well?

• I see...well the thing is...he doesn't come that fast when we actually do it... not that fast anyways...

actually I always end up with younger ones so I can compare with other ones...I did it with couple of younger ones and they never came...though I gave them same thing, you know what I mean...?

• I see...well the thing is

• Well then I'd say he's just quick. Like in general. I'd bet he cums fast when he jerks off too. A lot of younger guys are like this. If you're looking for them to last longer the best thing to do is to go down on them (or whatever) and then play for real. Usually they last a lot longer the second time around. And young guys don't have the problems that older guys do with recovering.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

Yeah, I'd say his being younger than you would make a difference depending on how much younger, so how much younger? The younger he is, the bigger difference it'd make. Plus, you're probably really good and he likes it a LOT! He also could be one of those guys that cums faster than others. Adding all those possibilities together makes for a guy that'll come just as fast as he is for you. I had a girl tell me one time that she gave this 16 year old guy a blow job and he came in less than 2 minutes. She was19 and said he was like putty in her hands.

• :)

• You're so welcome! :-)

• Oh....thank you for your kind reply.... :)

• Show Older
  • More turned on a guy is the faster he will cum. Look at it another way. My one friend was dating a girl who he wasn't attracted to. He wouldn't even get an erection right away from her bj. And he would never cum. You are turning him on so well he can control it. Its like a lot of guys will come early when they see there girls chest bounce. Its such a turn on for them they can't hold back. One guy on this site was talking about how he had to look away from his girlfriends chest bouncing or he would ejaculate prematurely. He said he loved seeing her chest bounce. To much to control himself. You must do a really good job.

• You must give a really good blow job..

• Really????? hm....

• some guys have control problems, I would guess he's one of them

its probably good though that you're able to do it that quick, means you do your job well

• Yw

• Thanks! :)

• Blow jobs generally are shorter because the guy doesn't have to work or concentrate. Apparently your pretty good at what you do also. Also how did a twenty year old bag a cougar or did you bag him?

• Lolllllllllllllllll

• Props to him

• Haha the funny thing is....I was the one who " hard to get" ^_^ he had to seduce me a lot! ^_^

• Show Older
  • he's premature, he likes you a lot, and you do it well

• Lol that's good to know... :) but in which way he likes me? emotionally or sexually...?

• That doesn't make a difference. Blow jobs can make a majority of guys come faster.

It's a much more relaxing thing for guys which helps them to come quicker.

• Ah OK. it doesn't matter with the age that much you mean....ok...

• It doesn't matter about his age.

• Or you mean he feels comfortable with me???? could you be more clear...? :)

• Show Older