Why my boy cums so fast when I do blow job for him?

He cums in 1 or 2mins! Is there any problem for him? Or it means he likes me a lot? Or what is the possibility? Maybe he is young so, that's the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, I'd say his being younger than you would make a difference depending on how much younger, so how much younger? The younger he is, the bigger difference it'd make. Plus, you're probably really good and he likes it a LOT! He also could be one of those guys that cums faster than others. Adding all those possibilities together makes for a guy that'll come just as fast as he is for you. I had a girl tell me one time that she gave this 16 year old guy a blow job and he came in less than 2 minutes. She was19 and said he was like putty in her hands.

• Ah...OK.... well he is about 10 years younger than me...age early 20th.....but he told me that he started to have sex since when he was 16. so I mean he is not in the stage of 16 years old boy who just started to have sex...you know what I mean...?

• Show Older
    • You're so welcome! :-)

• :)