At what age can people first orgasm?

Anther question was answered by someone who said sex wasn't possible until about age 14. This made me wonder just how young orgasm can happen. I know... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible to have an orgasm as soon as you're sexually mature. The nerves are still there, so the sensations are present, but as for baby makin'. not gonna happen before puberty.

Asker upvoted
    • What do you mean by sexually mature? I recall having them at 4, that certainly isn't sexually mature. I have seen little girls rubbing on furniture, essentially masterbating before they even know there is male and female. My guess is there is no minimum age, but I was looking for some medically versed person who could confirm this.

• Show Older
    • As for why it feels good a guys and girls experience neuromuscular euphoria... the rippling effect of the internal muscles contracting. plus there are feel good chemicals that flood the bloodstream (serotonin for instance..)

• Ellex, now rhat was a helpful answer. Thank you. Merry Christmas :)