At what age can people first orgasm?

Anther question was answered by someone who said sex wasn't possible until about age 14. This made me wonder just how young orgasm can happen. I know from experience that boys can have a dry cum, same feeling in the penis but no jizz, at age 4. Is there any age that can't cum?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's possible to have an orgasm as soon as you're sexually mature. The nerves are still there, so the sensations are present, but as for baby makin'. not gonna happen before puberty.

• Ellex, now rhat was a helpful answer. Thank you. Merry Christmas :)

• As for why it feels good a guys and girls experience neuromuscular euphoria... the rippling effect of the internal muscles contracting. plus there are feel good chemicals that flood the bloodstream (serotonin for instance..)

• I don't believe there is a minimum age. Often times children will masturbate before they know it has anything to do with sex, it's simply enjoyable,which is why child abuse patients have trouble, they know it's wrong but how can something so wrong feel so good?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• first orgasm -- I think I was like 9/10...

• I can't remember my first orgasm, I was so young (probably age three I think) I started touching myself, and it felt good, but I didn't know what it was. When I was really young, I thought I was playing doctor. Yes, kids can have orgasms very young, the nerves are there, so I think the age that you start to orgasm is really just when you figure out what to do. That can be very young for some, or older for others who just never realize it.

Since some women tend to get off more from clitoral vs. others who get off more from vaginal, I sometimes wonder if that can have an impact on the age at which they experience orgasm. It's easy enough to find your clitoris and realize touching it feels good, but figuring out you have a vagina is another story...

What Guys Said 2

• Babies have erotic feelings. Some male babies get erections a lot.

So "sexual feelings" can happen at any age. Typically children who are sexually abused when very young compulsively masturbate when young.

But as for orgasm, that depends on what you mean. Children have reported having orgasm as many different ages. Obviously, though, if the person is male, and they haven't yet reached puberty, then they will not ejaculate semen.

But they can still have an orgasm. Girls too, and some adolescent and adult girls do have ejaculation too. Of fluid that comes from the glands in the vagina. It's not urine. And it is normal.

• im 14 and can't cum.. its weird, I've jacked off for 1 hour too.. :(

• Depends what you mean,

do you reach orgasm without semen coming out?

or can you not orgasm?