At what age can people first orgasm?

Anther question was answered by someone who said sex wasn't possible until about age 14. This made me wonder just how young orgasm can happen. I know from experience that boys can have a dry cum, same feeling in the penis but no jizz, at age 4. Is there any age that can't cum?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's possible to have an orgasm as soon as you're sexually mature. The nerves are still there, so the sensations are present, but as for baby makin'. not gonna happen before puberty.

• What do you mean by sexually mature? I recall having them at 4, that certainly isn't sexually mature. I have seen little girls rubbing on furniture, essentially masterbating before they even know there is male and female. My guess is there is no minimum age, but I was looking for some medically versed person who could confirm this.

• Show Older
    • As for why it feels good a guys and girls experience neuromuscular euphoria... the rippling effect of the internal muscles contracting. plus there are feel good chemicals that flood the bloodstream (serotonin for instance..)

• Ellex, now rhat was a helpful answer. Thank you. Merry Christmas :)

What Girls Said 3

• I can't remember my first orgasm, I was so young (probably age three I think) I started touching myself, and it felt good, but I didn't know what it was. When I was really young, I thought I was playing doctor. Yes, kids can have orgasms very young, the nerves are there, so I think the age that you start to orgasm is really just when you figure out what to do. That can be very young for some, or older for others who just never realize it.Since some women tend to get off more from clitoral vs. others who get off more from vaginal, I sometimes wonder if that can have an impact on the age at which they experience orgasm. It's easy enough to find your clitoris and realize touching it feels good, but figuring out you have a vagina is another story...

I've been masturbating since I was like 4 and always had an organism but it was dry till I turned 11 or 12 the seman started slow when I was 9 or 10 I would have a small amount of fluild but by the time I turned 12 it was fun force at the time I hatred it cause it made such a mess I always had seman in my underwaer lol

I was in 9 when I made myself orgasm without even knowing what the fuck I was doing.

• first orgasm -- I think I was like 9/10...

What Guys Said 3

I thought it was linked to ejaculation, and what was there for ejaculation is all there is.

This question is older than the sun, but it's interesting to know that there is a phenomenon that occurs even before you can ejaculate - but I never had this phenomenon, and still don't, so eh. Weird.

• im 14 and can't cum.. its weird, I've jacked off for 1 hour too.. :(

• Depends what you mean,do you reach orgasm without semen coming out?or can you not orgasm?

• Babies have erotic feelings. Some male babies get erections a lot.So "sexual feelings" can happen at any age. Typically children who are sexually abused when very young compulsively masturbate when young.But as for orgasm, that depends on what you mean. Children have reported having orgasm as many different ages. Obviously, though, if the person is male, and they haven't yet reached puberty, then they will not ejaculate semen.But they can still have an orgasm. Girls too, and some adolescent and adult girls do have ejaculation too. Of fluid that comes from the glands in the vagina. It's not urine. And it is normal.