My boyfriend laughs when he orgasms?

Whenever I go down on my boyfriend and swallow, he looks at me and kind of chuckles after he comes. Whenever I ask him why he just chuckles again and says "Nothing, you're cute. You did a good job."

Do boys normally laugh as a part of orgasm or do you think I'm doing something weird that he's laughing at me about?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's probably the sensation he gets! after a guy cums they are sensitive so it's probably just the feeling the he gets which is of pleasure!

What Guys Said 7

• A sudden climactic end of sexual tension, and the pleasure and relief that follows it, can be a reason for a small involuntary chuckle.

I think DonMichelle's example loosely fits into this scenario.

• I sometimes laugh when I sh*t, mix of pleasure and relief

• Some are laughers, some aren't. It happens, safe to ignore.

• LMFAO!

*Wipes down keyboard*

Sorry about that.

• Just nervous laughter, for me personally... certainly not out of anything wrong.

• You are doing fine. He likes it. Don't worry

• hes laughing because your stupid!

• Why's she stupid?

• This is the 3rd time I see an answer that says "you are stupid" to a girl.

He just says it to everyone. Ignore him.

• what I don't say that to everyone- this is the only question I answered after I logged on 15 minutes ago

What Girls Said 6

• This is normal. He's happy. :)

• Sounds cute, but if it bothers you ask him about it. Not these people. :)

• Because he's lucky as :)

• my boy friend laughs all the time after a blow job... I think its a mix of relief, and it almost kinda feels ticklish at the same time. I wouldn't worry :)

• laugh next time he makes you come and say, "you're so cute, you did a good job." he won't laugh again...

• He probably gets happy.