My boyfriend laughs when he orgasms?

Whenever I go down on my boyfriend and swallow, he looks at me and kind of chuckles after he comes. Whenever I ask him why he just chuckles again and says "Nothing, you're cute. You did a good job."

Do boys normally laugh as a part of orgasm or do you think I'm doing something weird that he's laughing at me about?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's probably the sensation he gets! after a guy cums they are sensitive so it's probably just the feeling the he gets which is of pleasure!

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 7

• Some are laughers, some aren't. It happens, safe to ignore.

• A sudden climactic end of sexual tension, and the pleasure and relief that follows it, can be a reason for a small involuntary chuckle.

I think DonMichelle's example loosely fits into this scenario.

• I sometimes laugh when I sh*t, mix of pleasure and relief

• LMFAO!

*Wipes down keyboard*

Sorry about that.

• Just nervous laughter, for me personally... certainly not out of anything wrong.

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 7

• This is normal. He's happy. :)

• Because he's lucky as :)

• Sounds cute, but if it bothers you ask him about it. Not these people. :)

• my boy friend laughs all the time after a blow job... I think its a mix of relief, and it almost kinda feels ticklish at the same time. I wouldn't worry :)

• laugh next time he makes you come and say, "you're so cute, you did a good job." he won't laugh again...

More from Girls
2