• Ask
  • myTake

The feeling you get after orgasm?

So I was playing around with my vibrator last night. It was the first time I hit a climax so I have a few questions. I had an orgasm...and stopped... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Perfectly normal, and perfectly performed by the sounds of it. Women often have multiple orgasm's as long as they are stimulated to their liking and sometimes women may have a multiple orgasm all at once, so yeah keep it up, its gotta be good for you but don't always rely on it, because your not always going to repeat such a experience, its down to you and your body being in sync which doesn't always become available,xx

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, that's completely normal.

• B.itch, you think a vibrator does justice? Hoe you haven't met me yet. Lets get together and get them pants off you and I will show you what an all nighter feels like. Came 3 times? Hell that ain't nothing compared to what I would do to you. A vibrator is nothing compared to what I can do with my C.ock!

• I do the same thing with my lov rocket. Then my love pump explodes hot love everywhere, on pictures of naked ladies on the bed. Babe you can be the one on the bed. The Love Doctor is here, girl are you in need of some bad medicine?

• You are normal. What you experienced is subject to your person though so it would be normal a multitude of ways...

• This as "stubbsy" says its perfectly normal for a girl to orgasm more than once, but remember men can't get multiple orgasms, so when your ready to have sex, keep it mind, the guy won't give you the long lasting orgasm you want. As you may want to "get off" 4-5 times, the guy will probably "get off" 1-2 times and he won't last long for the 1st time.

• ohhhhhh I envy you. I wish I was a girl sometimes ;)

• well it is normal to have many orgasms it just telling you tht you are doing it right you not missing it up

What Girls Said 5

• Isn't "riding the wave" great? :D

• this type of reaction is common, since you have already got the nerve endings going

• So that was an orgasm right? Sorry if I sound stupid. I just have tried a few times recently and missed. But this was different.

• Show Older
    • Oh my god. Amazing. I felt like I could fly or something. I still feel great the next morning haha.

• <3

• i never satisfied with single orgasm.i can do easy and quick with stimulating my breasts and nipples to have breast orgasms multiple times.in less than 10 minutes I can have 7 multiple orgasm with breast contractions.

• Most women can come more than once. Personally, I get naseuated after two times, though. I don't know why, it just makes me feel a little bit queasy ... too many hormones running, I guess. Either that, or the hormones that make me really horny make me queasy to begin with.

• During buildup I almost felt a bit queasy myself but I knew I wasn't going to throw up. It was like a good queasy if that makes sense..then it passed and my body just shook. It does leave you a bit weak though

• yea its normal. Women can orgasm really many times. But the clit does get numb after a while if you rub too hard or too much. But otherwise, I think we can orgasm till infinity or till we run out of energy.