The feeling you get after orgasm?

So I was playing around with my vibrator last night. It was the first time I hit a climax so I have a few questions.

I had an orgasm...and stopped for a minute or two. Then I started again and it felt even more intense. Then I did the same thing again! I really think I came like 3 times in less than an hour. But it seemed like the more times I orgasmed, the easier it was to happen again.

Also, I thought after one or two it would "Calm down" down there. But no, the more I orgasmed, the more my clit was "begging" for more. Like after I climaxed once it felt so sensitive and tingly down there. And my heart was racing, I felt ecstatic, yet at the same time kind of delirious. I probably could have gotten a few more if I wanted to, but I had to go to sleep eventually.

So, is this normal? I always expected that I would feel tired out. Could it be that I "just missed it" or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfectly normal, and perfectly performed by the sounds of it. Women often have multiple orgasm's as long as they are stimulated to their liking and sometimes women may have a multiple orgasm all at once, so yeah keep it up, its gotta be good for you but don't always rely on it, because your not always going to repeat such a experience, its down to you and your body being in sync which doesn't always become available,xx