• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do you like watching guys cum?

Girls, do you like watching guys cum?or aren't you bothered by it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• why would we be bothered by it? I love when guys come, its kind of sexy. I don't just watch either, I like to actively participate lol I love when my man comes in my mouth, for example. I guess I just like to make him feel good and I love hearing him moan and things like that. coming = feeling good and moaning so yeah haha

• best answer so far

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I like it. Assuming it's someone I'm into and actively sexual WITH, and not some random guy trying to get me to watch him jack off on cam, lol. Not into strangers.

• haha, don't think anyone is into that with strangers

• You would be surprised, lol. And s.hitloads of guys on here [mostly random guys with no activity on their accounts except adding girls as friends] seem to be under the impression that girls LOVE it [or just don't care that they're creeping], because they like to ask to chat dirty and get you to watch them jack off on cam, lmao. I'm just like DUDE NO.

• But anyway, I like it a lot under normal circumstances. It's a big turn-on. The physical bodily response, and all the sounds and subtle body language, etc. And of course it feels good to know I'm turning him on. Sometimes I like just watching and doing absolutely no touching [which is an anticipation turn-on in itself], or touch him everywhere BUT that area while he does it, other times I'd maybe request that he finish on me, or in my mouth.

• Yeah I love it.

• what do you like about it?

• It's hot to see someone climax. But I don't like that kinda stuff on just any guy. It needs to be someone I'm attracted to physically.

• Yes, yes I do :o)

• yes yes yes

• Definitely!

• It is my reward for performing in front of him - stripping, dancing etc. And a great preamble to having sex - as he has just unloaded the sex last so much longer before he comes again.

• haha I lovee watching it !

• wathching his reaction? or watching him actually come?

• both ! but if I had to chose I'd rather watch his reaction ha ha I guesss just cause we like to know we're pleasing them

• I love it! I love knowing that I have that effect on a guy.

• I like it when he does, makes me feel like I've done my job, but I don't normally get to see it. There was a brief time when I wasn't on birth control and he was pulling out. I kind of liked seeing it happen back then.

• could always ask him to do it again lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!