Do girls really like a guy cumming in their mouth?

Do girls like making a guy cum in their mouth? and what about them in a guys mouth. Do they like using their hand to make a guy cum?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 6

• Selected as most helpful

No... some girls do... but 99.9% don't.

• Ere girls we can fake enjoyment have you guys not noticed? wow

• I must be the lucky one because all my girls love it when I shoot in and on them:)

• That is not true.

• 25d

Honestly, I do like when the guy cums in my mouth.. I don't love it or hate it, but I really like being able to make him feel good that way, and it makes me feel good that I can do it. I don't mind using my hand either.. but mouth seems quicker :o)

• I love making a guy come with my mouth makes me feel owned and that turns me on. I'm submissive sexually and just love to pleasure my men

• I love making a guy come with my mouth- it really turns me on, however, I don't like him actually coming in my mouth. I prefer he pull out and come on my boobs or anywhere from the neck down.

I don't know any girls that actually enjoy swallowing it. The taste is not so great.

• The majority of women aren't in favor of it. Many women don't mind or enjoy it. After a girl has swallowed a few times, she gets used to it and doesn't mind it as much.

• I honestly don't like it when a guy cums in mouth it kinda has weird texture feeling and a nasty taste but that's just me, I mean I will let him cum in my mouth than I'll just go in the bathroom and spit it out.

• FYI...going to the bathroom to spit it out is SUCH A TURNOFF. Just swallow it. Keep water or juice by the bed to make it easier. It's protein btw so get your nutrients while you can.

• I have never given a blow job and not swallowed. The only time it is nasty is when the guy has a poor diet or smokes pot or anything else that can make it taste bad. Most of my experiences have been decent though. I don't necessarily like it, I just consider it part of the job. Plus, it's WAY less messy than having him cum while I'm jacking him off lol.

• Read what you said. you said you never did itt, then you said you don't like it, which one its it. Either you have swallowed OR you havent

• I'm sorry it's overly disgusting so yeah I've never done it and I don't think I want a guy to do it to me either. I agree with jenalov it's truly degrading I mean pornos are pornos it's not even real they're under a pill. Trust me I know. I actually have a friend who's in the business so yea she knows all about that stuff.

• I have never done it, but I think I would not like it.... it just seems to be disgusting to taste or swallow semen .... plus it is degrading to women... I just think is OK to give oral sex, but not to let a guy cum in your mouth!

• How is it degrading to women? It's consensual! Two there are probably things guys don't like doing to please us girls like. I don't know I can't think of something a guy would not like doing because I am not a guy.

• It would be one of my favorite things to do, but only if the girl is comfy with it.

• I've been with girls who like it..or at least enjoy it as being part of messing around..why're you guys all so uptight...i think it's hot to go down on a girl too....

• I don't know what the percentage is, but so far I've been fortunate that all except for 2 women liked it when a guy came in her mouth. So, I guess many of them like it.

• It depends on the girl really. Some love the taste of warm semen in their mouth. Others don't like it. It depends on the girl and if she has done it a lot, or even at all

• I don't like the idea of receiving oral. If the girl doesn't get any pleasure out of it then why does she do it? And on a personal note if she isn't getting pleasure then I'm not really either. I give oral to a girl because she gets pleasure and I never ask her to give me oral, in fact if she goes for it I always ask if she really wants to (most of the time she says no or says yes for fear I won't like her if she doesn't).

And yes I agree with jenalov and Belleza it is kinda degrading to women.

• Lol what a bitchass

• From what I've learned, a good amount of girls do it, but many of them don't enjoy it.

• 22d

I love oral, regular sex is the most fun when I can put a load deep inside my GF, If she wants it in her mouth, I'll be glad to oblige, but I just love filling her with a load of baby batter, even though my nuts have been disconnected for over 25 years. by the way the vasectomy hasn't reduced the fun of sex, and certainly eliminates the possibilties of what can happen when they're still connected. I generally stick with older women, so both of us don't have babies to worry about.