How do I make him cum?

without a blowjob is there any other way I could make him orgasm? I want to please him because I don't think I'm very good a foreplay and I need tips. help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Put on some lingerie and give him a lap dance, and then somewhere along the line, turn the lap dance into sex. He will come. If you are trying to find a way to make him come without blowing him or having sex with him, then you will need to use your hand. It's not difficult, but there are some tips and tricks. For one thing the head and the area just under the head are the only parts of the penis that really matter. Down there by the balls is next to useless. So stay up around the head. Also the ridge that forms the head does not go all the way around. It's flat on the underside and there's a little seam there. This is the most important part along with the back of his head where the ridge is most pronounced. Start slow, build up speed. Focus on the top third. If your facing him use your thumb on underside of the penis, up near the head where you find that seam. Don't be afraid to squeeze, and don't be afraid to ask. It doesn't bother us the way it seems to bother you. Foreplay that men like: lingerie, strip teases, and lap dances go very well together. Squirmy lap sitting while making out is awesome. Another thing is inexplicable nudity. Just be naked for no reason and with no warning. Undress while talking to him. Have a normal conversation like you're not stripping down to your skin, while stripping down to your skin. Combine some of these elements of foreplay with a handjob and you'll be okay. He would probably still prefer the blowjob or the sex though.

What Guys Said 7

• If you can't make him orgasm the f*** him.No I don't mean that in a nasty way.Literally.Quite effective. It's worked with guys for thousands and thousands of years.

• Handjob is OK. link

• You can definitely use your hands. If you really want to see what he likes, ask to watch him play with himself. That's the best way to tell, and it may lead to both of you playing in front of each other.

• Give him a boob job. I love it when my girlfriend does that.

• Let him f**k you t*ts or your mouth.Handjob combined with bj and make it messy on yourself.

• yeah a nice HJ with lube would work well...just keep edging him over and over until you see his come fly into the atmosphere

• Just have him lie back as you massage his legs and then start stroking his balls and give his penis a nice long firm massage until he blows his load.

What Girls Said 3

• -Hand job-Dress up and give him a lap dance.

• So you don't like giving blowjobs, that's an easy way to get them to come right there. Dress up and touch yourself in front of him (while jacks off to you) You'll be a keeper for life.

• well, lay on top of him, and kiss him on his neck, make sure you release a moan "sweet melodies of love making" and breathe hot steamy breaths on his collarbone while rubbing his chest with both of your hands...i don't think he will last long!

• If I did that my boyfriend would want me to go down on him or have sex. I would hope no guy would come just from that I would be pissed.