How do I make him cum?

without a blowjob is there any other way I could make him orgasm? I want to please him because I don't think I'm very good a foreplay and I need... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Put on some lingerie and give him a lap dance, and then somewhere along the line, turn the lap dance into sex. He will come. If you are trying to find a way to make him come without blowing him or having sex with him, then you will need to use your hand. It's not difficult, but there are some tips and tricks. For one thing the head and the area just under the head are the only parts of the penis that really matter. Down there by the balls is next to useless. So stay up around the head. Also the ridge that forms the head does not go all the way around. It's flat on the underside and there's a little seam there. This is the most important part along with the back of his head where the ridge is most pronounced. Start slow, build up speed. Focus on the top third. If your facing him use your thumb on underside of the penis, up near the head where you find that seam. Don't be afraid to squeeze, and don't be afraid to ask. It doesn't bother us the way it seems to bother you.

Foreplay that men like: lingerie, strip teases, and lap dances go very well together. Squirmy lap sitting while making out is awesome. Another thing is inexplicable nudity. Just be naked for no reason and with no warning. Undress while talking to him. Have a normal conversation like you're not stripping down to your skin, while stripping down to your skin. Combine some of these elements of foreplay with a handjob and you'll be okay. He would probably still prefer the blowjob or the sex though.