Girls that swallow: Why do you swallow cum?

Do you swallow because you enjoy the taste or because people think it's hot? Do you swallow even if you don't like the taste?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I always swallow! I've given head to 3 guys, and even though the taste of their come is somewhat different, I've gotten used to it after awhile. I enjoy giving head and to me swallowing goes with giving head. It just seems to me that it'd be a big interruption to spit or take it out and grab a tissue or w/e, etc. Even though, other than the 2nd guy I gave head to, they were kind of ewww the first several times, I eventually got to enjoy the whole experience because it's pretty exciting to me to get a guy off that way. It's so personal. My boyfriend (the 3rd guy I gave head to!) loves it. I liked everything that had to do with giving the 2nd guy a bj right from the 1st time. We did it a lot and he knew it turned me on too. With my b/f, I didn't like it at first at all but never complained. I definitely do like it now.

• Awesome...simply awesome. :) wish I could meet someone like you!

• So are a freak.....

What Girls Said 28

• Haha, the first time it was an accident. After that I just knew I could do it so I didn't bother doing anything else with it. Plus my guy LOVES IT!

• because it turns guys on even more and I benefit from it

• Because it's already in my mouth so why spit it out? That's dumb, plus I don't mind the taste or anything. I'm fine with it.

• I do it because guys like it, but I have actually recently started liking the taste of it somewhat, for some reason. I used to be apathetic about it, but I guess over the years something must have changed.

• 1. Because usually the guy likes it and it's less of a mess haha
    2. And yes I swallow it even if I don't like the taste.

• I do it because the guy likes it. I don't mind it but it's not my favorite thing to do

• Some girls don't like the taste of it ( I'm not saying all of 'em)
    but I do it because the guy likes it and because its hot and I like the taste of it.

• I swallow it because I like the taste and texture of it number one.

Number two is because guys like it when we swallow it, seems to be a turn on for them

and lastly would seem a bit awkward to have to excuse myself for a moment to spit it out or whatever, then return for my turn at getting satisfied.

• i only do it if the guy likes it. but I love the taste

• I swallow because I love the taste AND I think it's hot. I just love the whole experience of it. A nice big come shot is such a huge turn on to me. I guess my guy likes it too ;p

• I always do it to my boyfriend cause he loves it and honestly he taste dum good :)

• I'm not particularly pleased with the taste, but it's so sexy and my husband REALLY appreciates it! I'll do just about anything to please him.

• i just do it because it pleases my guy:)

• it all depends on the guy.

some have a sweet taste, others salty and some just have no taste.

but I will usually always swallow. its less messy, and he is always overwhelmed and excited.

its all about making them happy.

• Don't really care about the taste...he likes it, it's less messy so why not? Sorry nothing really erotic about it for me. Besides he's willing to go down on me and get all messy..I'm not gonna be stuck up about something that doesn't bother me to begin with.

• I do it because he like it and no I don't like the taste-sometimes I gag but I swallow with a smile :)

• i swallow because I know my boyfriend loves it... I don't like the taste and sometimes I gag but I know that he loves it so that's why I do it.

• Honestly, I swallow my man's come because it is a part of him. I mean if you are headed downtown on a man and you are not willing to accept that he will shoot a wad of cum, then why go down at all? I can't think of anything more degrading to a man than have his chick spit out or not accept his essence. If you are sucking it in the first place...be prepared to slurp and swallow ladies...

• Your awesome haha

• Thanks! :) Not married. Love your name....you must get a lot of "hits" with women wandering just how low :)

• Awesome answer.... are you married??

• I really don't mind the taste. For me, I am usually into it, so it doesn't bother me. it goes straight down, and he loves it. so why not do it?

• I swallow my bf's come and its nt necessarily awful but I don't know I've only tried 2 guys b4 and they were both aight and its cleaner no mess and he likes it when I do tht so its okay

• I don't as much hate the taste as much as the texture. Due to the fact that I usually get him off in our rooms/beds, there's no where to spit it, and I don't want to break contact with him for the world at that point!

• I swallow and prefer to. I don't really enjoy the taste all that much but it changes from guy to guy. Some guys taste better than others but that's because it all depends on the food they eat. For example the guy I'm with now eats soo much junk food... his come does not taste very good ...

the reason why I swallow is because yes the guys like it and also it's easier. It doesn't make a mess if you swallow.

• It depends on how the guys come taste. I swallow the first time but if its nasty I will not do it again.

• When I'm turned on or caught up in the moment I don't really mind the taste at all. I do it because it's really hot to get the guy off and well, yes because he enjoys it too :o)

• I do it because my guy loves it, and I don't mind the taste

• not a huge fan of the taste but guys seem to love it when you manage to swallow every drop! the healthy defo makes it taste a bit better. you do get use to it.

i think its from guys watching to much porn that they like to come in your mouth or on your face.

i always like to mix it up a bit and get him to come on my boobs! I have always ;ike the feeling of that

• OK, honestly...I think it tastes like crap and prefer not to swallow it. I have done it before, usually because it's a turn on for my man, never because it tastes good. From what I can tell it tastes a bit like bleach, you know the smell? that's pretty much what it tastes like.

• Hey, whatever gets you going I guess. Not my thing..can't judge you for it.

• Oh I've tasted come before. Swallowing come turns me on so much that I ignore the taste

• well I was not willing to try it at first because I thought it would taste nasty but then I read if he eats healthy his come wouldn't taste nasty...he was willing to try to eat alil healther for me...and when I did swallow it wasn't bad at all it has a sweet taste too it.

What Guys Said 5

• I like it if a woman goes down on me and swallows, because as a woman said its apart of us and I think as guys we feel more connected to you because you accepts us more. And nothing gets me more excited than a girl that can go down on me and enjoys it :)

• i was with a girl who really enjoyed swallowing for a while once...she got me to eat a lot of pineapple and some other things that evidently changed the flavor. good times!

but most girls are kinda iffy about the whole thing and, like was said, would do it just get it out of the way.

just FYI for you girls: there was a research article that came out recently, no pun intended, that showed it's a strong antidepressant! :) so swallow away...i work in a research facility and we were joking that it must have been men that published the article.

• they usually do it because they know we like to see them do it, if they make us happy, we'll make them happy, ya know?

its also about taste too, if they like it, theyre gonna swallow it

• 0_o word on the street is that they like it, never really asked before

• Am I really the only guy who was curious and checked his own out? It doesn't really taste like anything.

OMG, I am going to make this an anonymous post...

• I enjoy watching my girlfriend face jizzed

• Tasting your own come doesn't mean your gay.. And to the guys who think its gay, you're immature and don't know what the definition of "gay" is.

• Your gay, now that you did it your gonna like and keep on doing it.

• Show Older