Girls that swallow: Why do you swallow cum?

Do you swallow because you enjoy the taste or because people think it's hot? Do you swallow even if you don't like the taste?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I always swallow! I've given head to 3 guys, and even though the taste of their come is somewhat different, I've gotten used to it after awhile. I enjoy giving head and to me swallowing goes with giving head. It just seems to me that it'd be a big interruption to spit or take it out and grab a tissue or w/e, etc. Even though, other than the 2nd guy I gave head to, they were kind of ewww the first several times, I eventually got to enjoy the whole experience because it's pretty exciting to me to get a guy off that way. It's so personal. My boyfriend (the 3rd guy I gave head to!) loves it. I liked everything that had to do with giving the 2nd guy a bj right from the 1st time. We did it a lot and he knew it turned me on too. With my b/f, I didn't like it at first at all but never complained. I definitely do like it now.

• So are a freak.....

• Awesome...simply awesome. :) wish I could meet someone like you!