Why are so many girls such whores these days going around and spreading their legs for tons of guys?

I don't understand why it's so hard for so many girls to have some self respect. Most of the girls I know have multiple sexual partners at once which is so disgusting. They are willing to accent a friends with benefits title which is actually kinda insulting because it's like the guy is saying "I'll screw you because you're an easy piece of ass but take you home to meet my mother? Introduce you to people who are important to me? Take my time and money to get to know you then give you the title of being my girl? No." In my eyes, a guy who will have you as a friend with benefits is basically saying you're a sex object; nothing more, nothing less. Yet because some girls have no self control, they don't mind that at all! what the hell! Then some of them are actually dumb enough to sincerely say "Welll I'm using him too so it's okay" No, it's not okay. Then it's like they're actually proud of their slutty behavior like it's some badge of honor that they have sexual experience. When in reality, it makes them look like used goods. It's nasty for a girl to have had so many penises in her mouth or to have had a lot of guy's come and penises in her. I'm sorry but that just seems like a vagina would be dirty and smelly after that. A key that can open many locks is a master key but a lock that can be opened by many keys is just a sh*tty lock.

I just don't understand how a female can have such lack of proper respect for her body. Sex is viewed as recreational activity these days! It's ridiculous. I just don't get it, someone please understand. It's also really frustrating when girls like this try to get girls like me who do not want to give my body to any guy unless he really cares about me and has given me the title, to whore around with them. Why do they do that? Girls, if you're like this please explain why. Guys, what do you honestly think of girls like this? It seems like you like them because hey, they'll give you all the orgasms you want but at the end of the day I've heard a lot of guys are not cool with that. I dated a really hot guy who was really bothered by the fact that his girlfriend had slept with five other guys.

*accept a friends with benefits title, sorry
it's important to me because I feel like sluts ruin good guys and turn them into players, shrinking the population of satisfying men out there and increasing the number of pigs. Then good girls like me have to deal with the scraps :( <------ the entire motivation for this question.
I feel that whores keep the cycle of selfish people who have passion misplacement growing. That cycle effects people who have more to offer than whores and players and us good people get cheated out of something. Whores and players do what I like to call 'a robbery'. They take away a person's passion, spark, and ungaurded self; things that some people never seem to get back. Not only do they suffer, but people who actually would have deserved them and ENHACNED them suffer as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a rare breed, I only wish more girls had your vision and mentality, because your right, girls are being used, left right and centre, but they don't believe it, and they think its cool to only have a friend if she sleeps with him, otherwise the bloke wouldn't want to know her, so by a girl doing this, not only is she showing other men how easy she is, but the reputation she gets, is going to stick with her as she gets older, and guys will remember, that she had yoyo knickers and a buttery crotch and dirty oven. Not something a girl wants when she is 25 plus, because that's when she will be seriously thinking of settling down, but what will she have to offer? nothing, she would of shagged all her talents away, so any nice guy worthy, won't want to touch her with their mates penis, let alone his own, so I admire your vision, a lot of girls have a lot to do to come close to being close to your mental attitude, you have talent, and that won't go unnoticed, good luck,x

• that's what I've been trying to say! I am around a sh*t load of guys ALL THE DAMN TIME! More guys than any girl should ever be around! As if I don't already have enough male cousins, but they seem to think they're my damn brothers and like to be in my house A LOT and bring their male friends then before you know it, there's a sh*t load of guys surrounding me D: including all of my male friends too. I know so many guys who express the things you just said. It's like girls wanna get so

• A guys view on a friends with benefits unless he is actually involved in it himself, won't think very highly of the female, because she is basically pimping herself out for free, and although she may think its a possibility to get a committed relationship out of him, this could not be further from the truth, because a guy would not have a relationship with a girl who has participated in a friends with benefits agreement, so as an all rounder, if the girl does not show she has self respect, she won't get respect, and your welcome,x

• wow, that's insightful