How do guys know when they are about to cum?

Guys how do you know when you are about to cum? What does it feel like? Obviously you know, because of the pull-out method. So how do you know? I've been wondering. :)

thanx for the answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• you can feel it coming.

it's sort of how you can feel a sneeze is coming soon when all the tension is built up prior to the big sneeze.

heck I'd even say it is how you girls know you're about to come as well. (you can feel the build up coming too right?)

What Guys Said 8

• Simple put I feel a build up and pressure that is great in the area. Without a doubt you can feel that you are gonna come.

• Squeakyclean explained it quite right I would say. you can feel the "momentum" building withing your d***, the same way you girls feel it with your clit.

Amazing sensation, it is.

• It's like a train of immense pleasure is rushing through my testicles and penis

• lucky you. I wonder if guy's orgasms feel better than a girl's, lol.

• From everything I understand, I can't imagine ours are better than girls' orgasms.

• Lol cool

• cock shaken up from inside and we feel our **** going to blast and result is pulsating splashes of sticky cum.

• This is a tingling sensation before the cum.

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 0