• Ask
  • myTake

How do guys know when they are about to cum?

Guys how do you know when you are about to cum? What does it feel like? Obviously you know, because of the pull-out method. So how do you know? I've been wondering. :)

thanx for the answers!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• you can feel it coming.it's sort of how you can feel a sneeze is coming soon when all the tension is built up prior to the big sneeze.heck I'd even say it is how you girls know you're about to come as well. (you can feel the build up coming too right?)

What Guys Said 7

• It's like a train of immense pleasure is rushing through my testicles and penis

• lucky you. I wonder if guy's orgasms feel better than a girl's, lol.

• From everything I understand, I can't imagine ours are better than girls' orgasms.

• Lol cool

• Simple put I feel a build up and pressure that is great in the area. Without a doubt you can feel that you are gonna come.

• Squeakyclean explained it quite right I would say. you can feel the "momentum" building withing your d***, the same way you girls feel it with your clit.Amazing sensation, it is.

• This is a tingling sensation before the cum.

• cock shaken up from inside and we feel our **** going to blast and result is pulsating splashes of sticky cum.

• You get 3-4 seconds of time before you actually cum. There's a build-up sensation, which is very clear and identifiable.In my case, it sometimes comes after some thoughts that turn me on big-time... So, in a way, I'm stimulating myself and making it a self-fulfilling prophecy.For me, it's best to let go when it comes, and surrender to the climax. If I try to delay (or make sure my partner comes first), it can be a bit difficult and not-spontaneous later... Hope this helps.

• Yes, it does. 3-4 seconds is not very long, so it's a reminder to me to use a condem, because if he's off by 3-4 seconds, I could get pregnant! Sorry for the TMI, but good answer.

• Show Older
    • In your teenage years, your fertility is very high too...

• Oh OK, thanx, you guys are pretty knowledgeable.

• I can't put it in words, but its a kind of releasing and very pleasing sensation. Most probably the same as you feel when have an orgasm.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!