• Ask
  • myTake

He cums in less than 2 minutes

I had sex with a guy for the first time in our relationship together the other day and both times he lasted no longer than 2 minutes. He did nt... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• What makes a guy shoot so fast? Shall I begin a list that perhaps other will finish?- Your puSSy is SO tight & rippled - all guys will do this early in the night- His sexual experience is limited to jerking off as fast as possible so as not be caught- The prettier the gal, the faster the shoot- First time together can be faster than after years of doing it together- Not enough alcohol- Doesn't wear briefs - he's a jockeys guy, peNis head too sensitive- Needs to have a 2nd & 3rd try in you to last longer, same night- Not enough lube- Too thin a rubber (if any)- Needs to be sucked/jerked off first, then try vaginal

What Guys Said 10

• you do realize that is averge right?

• 2 minutes is shorter than average I'm pretty sure

• Show Older
    • No it was actually a legitimate study done. Seems to correlate with my (minimal) personal experience though, at least after the first time

• interesting, our information conflicts.

• Sounds like you were really good for him, maybe too good if such a thing is possible. How fast did he recharge and be back at it? That should have gone longer. He is a guy. cumming is what we do. I recommend more sex and report back. Did he offer any alternative pleasures for you? ahhh. maybe a question for another post. have fun.

• well if he keeps cumming that fast the your relationship will end fast, if he can make you feel good then you will leave in time, sex is 60 percent of the relationship, you need to tell him that

• That is pretty normal unfrotunately. I mean sex was never intended to last longer than enough to make sure that the seed would get in well enough for implantation. So many guys are forced to think about other things during sex to try to last long enough in bed. The best bet is to give him a blowjob a bit before you want to have sex. If he is giving he will make sure you get your pleasure too afterward. Win win.

• It could be that he's really turned on by you, or that he's been waiting to do it for a while or even just the way he was feeling that day. One time isn't enough to judge or understand what's usual for him just see what happens the next time. What's the point in asking him, in fact what difference does it make at all whether it's his first time if you like him?

• Sounds like your vagina is good.

• masturbate him or suck him off earlier in the day and let him know he has to got you off later that day, maybe he he won't come too quick then

• Since he's young, this is to be expected. You slow down with time.Google for "how to slow down male orgasm"... he's get some cues.

• hahahaha sickened!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!