Well I'm a girl. and I like to watch gay men porn.

is that normal?

i think its because I really don't want to see any naked girls.

because I'm straight.

what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you rather watch gay porn for the reason you said, I'd say it's because you're more into looking a naked guys like looking at naked pictures. Seeing them do stuff together is probably starting to turn you on. I'd say that's not really normal because you'll start finding gay sex attractive to you rather than normal sex between two straight people. Watch this stuff too much and your mind will get all twisted up as far as what and how you respond sexually. Our minds are our biggest sexual organs because they control how we respond sexually... not the physical parts. You're definitely not bi or a lesbian. Like, even though a lot of guys like looking a lesbian porn and it turns them on, that's not really normal either. Oh it's fairly popular, but there's a big difference between something being popular or being normal. Normal sexuality is sex between a man and a woman.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 15

• Makes no sense to ask whether what gets you hot is normal; there's no such thing.

You like it, watch it.

• yah pretty much

same reason

guys mostly like

lesbian porn

• Not true. I'm all for straight. lesbian isn't as exciting. lesbian is like the initiating category.

• I agree with skateallday.

• Well both of you are strange boys

• No, not normal at all. Two women - More socially acceptable. Two men - Less socially acceptable and just gross on all levels. And I'm no homophobe, just very anti-gay.

• Why is it okay for women to do it, but its not okay for men to do it?

that's just sexist.

• I'm just giving you my honest un-filtered answer. Call it what you want, but it's just reality that female bi-sexualism, not lesbianism, is far more socially acceptable than gay men. Personally if you really wanna know how I feel, I could live without all of it. All I need is a woman for me to procreate like God intended me & every single one of us to do - but that's another conversation.

You do without a doubt, have the right to watch anything that gets you off, just unacceptable in my book

• I prefer the pipi in the va-jay-jay porn. But to each their own right? :D

• its what makes you happy that's all that matters

i would watch lesbian porn when my girlfriend was deployed oversees cause I didn't wana see a guys dick

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 18

• A lot of girls I know enjoy make gay porn... I find it interesting too... Looking at the responses here and people I know, its pretty normal...more so than guys think it is apparently.

Like what you like, if its normal for you, its normal. ;)

• I read this twice, and thought you knew a lot of girl who make gay porn -- and enjoy making it. I was getting kinda turned on by the whole idea about some dominating women directing submissive guys on what they wanted to see done to each other, all while running a video camera in your neighbor's living room.

But then I re-read it, saw your typo, and made much more sense. Not as interesting, but much more sense....

• LoL Ed!! Well...actually I do know women who make porn like what you described, but yeah, that was in fact a typo. Sorry to get a rise, then a deflation out of you, but perhaps knowing that is happening will help lift your..um...spirits again ;)

• Boy, I thought it was just me also. I think a lot of women like looking at gay porn, because the producers of these films actually care about how the guy looks and they are usually quite attractive and well built. Also the film focuses on the beauty of their bodies, where as straight porn only focuses on the penis. In gay porn you see the man's face as well. Women would watch more straight porn if it actually catered to our visual senses, (yes, we do have them).

I saw some straight porn one time that had a good looking guy, and it actually focused on him as much as her, and it was hotter than hot. Too bad that is the exception and not the rule.

• alright there is nothing wrong with it. don't worry. I do the same thing. watching naked girls doesn't mean you are gay though. the reason why most girls that watch porn do watch man on women porn is so they can relate to the girl, not to see her naked and get turned on.

• I enjoy all kinds of porn but like you find gay porn very hot. I especially enjoy watching how a man handles another man with his mouth and his hands. I find that most gay porn is pretty raw too and I find that's pretty hot also. There is rarely an pretense of any emotional attachment, at least in the gay porn I've watched. It's usually just all about the sex.

• you're not alone,im same way,and yeh it turned to a fight one time when I brought it up to our bed I started touching his behind,it was almost funny because he was like hold on,"did we have an agreement about this?" nah I just tide him so he couldn't move,and I told him well you get to feel how I feel so you know hows it like when you do that to me,unfortunitely he gotta say it was alright or else he ain't doing it to me anymore eaither..and yeh its not normal but it could work I'm telling you,weird exist..

• I have no idea what the hell that means.

More from Girls
13