Well I'm a girl. and I like to watch gay men porn.

is that normal?

i think its because I really don't want to see any naked girls.

because I'm straight.

what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you rather watch gay porn for the reason you said, I'd say it's because you're more into looking a naked guys like looking at naked pictures. Seeing them do stuff together is probably starting to turn you on. I'd say that's not really normal because you'll start finding gay sex attractive to you rather than normal sex between two straight people. Watch this stuff too much and your mind will get all twisted up as far as what and how you respond sexually. Our minds are our biggest sexual organs because they control how we respond sexually... not the physical parts. You're definitely not bi or a lesbian. Like, even though a lot of guys like looking a lesbian porn and it turns them on, that's not really normal either. Oh it's fairly popular, but there's a big difference between something being popular or being normal. Normal sexuality is sex between a man and a woman.

• This cat knows what I'm talking about. Kudos bro!