Well I'm a girl. and I like to watch gay men porn.

is that normal?i think its because I really don't want to see any naked girls.because I'm straight. what do you think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you rather watch gay porn for the reason you said, I'd say it's because you're more into looking a naked guys like looking at naked pictures. Seeing them do stuff together is probably starting to turn you on. I'd say that's not really normal because you'll start finding gay sex attractive to you rather than normal sex between two straight people. Watch this stuff too much and your mind will get all twisted up as far as what and how you respond sexually. Our minds are our biggest sexual organs because they control how we respond sexually... not the physical parts. You're definitely not bi or a lesbian. Like, even though a lot of guys like looking a lesbian porn and it turns them on, that's not really normal either. Oh it's fairly popular, but there's a big difference between something being popular or being normal. Normal sexuality is sex between a man and a woman.

• This cat knows what I'm talking about. Kudos bro!

What Guys Said 13

• I enjoy gay p*rn, I would assume not. Just a fantasy people have even though they are straight.

• yeah There's nothing wrong with that! try looking for porn for girls... I'm sure its out there

• would you want to see your guy go at it with another guy?

• No not at all

• See this is good this opposes to something I read that women don't like watching gay porn and you do oh and it is normal only just different me too I'm gay I try watching straight porn but I don't feel disgusted just that I can't feel anything for the women

• No, not normal at all. Two women - More socially acceptable. Two men - Less socially acceptable and just gross on all levels. And I'm no homophobe, just very anti-gay.

• I'm just giving you my honest un-filtered answer. Call it what you want, but it's just reality that female bi-sexualism, not lesbianism, is far more socially acceptable than gay men. Personally if you really wanna know how I feel, I could live without all of it. All I need is a woman for me to procreate like God intended me & every single one of us to do - but that's another conversation. You do without a doubt, have the right to watch anything that gets you off, just unacceptable in my book

• Why is it okay for women to do it, but its not okay for men to do it?that's just sexist.

• I prefer the pipi in the va-jay-jay porn. But to each their own right? :D

• Haha maturekiddingg

• no is normal when it comes to sexuality, if you like it do it as long as it doesn't hurt anyone!

• its what makes you happy that's all that matters i would watch lesbian porn when my girlfriend was deployed oversees cause I didn't wana see a guys dick

• Makes no sense to ask whether what gets you hot is normal; there's no such thing.You like it, watch it.

• I think it's kind of unusual, but if we were all the same, life would be boring. Don't worry about it.

• you can watch ever porn you want

• okay I think its disgusting but you probably think lesbians are disgusting? I think because what your seeing in the porn is more of what you like rather than normal porn which tends to revolve around the girl not the guy , lucky for us guys we get to see what we like in most porn=the girl not the dick.

• Ah well its very nice for me ,lol, hope I helped out anyways

• Yeah, two girls going at it would gross me out.

• yah pretty muchsame reasonguys mostly likelesbian porn

• Well both of you are strange boys

• I agree with skateallday.

• Not true. I'm all for straight. lesbian isn't as exciting. lesbian is like the initiating category.

What Girls Said 15

• Boy, I thought it was just me also. I think a lot of women like looking at gay porn, because the producers of these films actually care about how the guy looks and they are usually quite attractive and well built. Also the film focuses on the beauty of their bodies, where as straight porn only focuses on the penis. In gay porn you see the man's face as well. Women would watch more straight porn if it actually catered to our visual senses, (yes, we do have them). I saw some straight porn one time that had a good looking guy, and it actually focused on him as much as her, and it was hotter than hot. Too bad that is the exception and not the rule.

• look lady get your self sorted out you should wanna see men naked yes but a man having sex with another man NOif you watch normal porn with a man and woman you get to see the men but you won't have to watch him doing his thing in side a man !

• It is normal.

• yes. its normal. its just like how guys like to watch lesbian porn. Especially if ur straight

• alright there is nothing wrong with it. don't worry. I do the same thing. watching naked girls doesn't mean you are gay though. the reason why most girls that watch porn do watch man on women porn is so they can relate to the girl, not to see her naked and get turned on.

• yes actually... I get off to men "doing it" to each other. I don't want to see it every second of the day.But I like body builders and watching them do it...really gets to me.My friend says she loves watching gay porn.Your not alone. >_<

• Totally normal. That's my favorite kind of porn too. It doesn't make you weird, it just means you love the male body that much more. ;) yeah idl watching naked girls either lol.

• Actually, I watch it all the time! Why can't gay porn do for us what lezbo porn does for guys. It makes perfect sense. I even have novels featuring some guy on guy pairings.

• I enjoy all kinds of porn but like you find gay porn very hot. I especially enjoy watching how a man handles another man with his mouth and his hands. I find that most gay porn is pretty raw too and I find that's pretty hot also. There is rarely an pretense of any emotional attachment, at least in the gay porn I've watched. It's usually just all about the sex.

• Do you ever go to chaturbate.com

• Wow... quite an assessment....

• I think it's fine! I watch it too, and I think it's just because it's - hopefully, unless you watch really awful porn - two really hot guys just going at it, haha. If you like it, you like it. But if you find yourself being attracted to gay guys, then maybe you wanna step back and think about what's going on.

• well I enjoy naked girls but gay porn is so hot and a turn on

• you're not alone,im same way,and yeh it turned to a fight one time when I brought it up to our bed I started touching his behind,it was almost funny because he was like hold on,"did we have an agreement about this?" nah I just tide him so he couldn't move,and I told him well you get to feel how I feel so you know hows it like when you do that to me,unfortunitely he gotta say it was alright or else he ain't doing it to me anymore eaither..and yeh its not normal but it could work I'm telling you,weird exist..

• I have no idea what the hell that means.

• A lot of girls I know enjoy make gay porn... I find it interesting too... Looking at the responses here and people I know, its pretty normal...more so than guys think it is apparently.Like what you like, if its normal for you, its normal. ;)

• LoL Ed!! Well...actually I do know women who make porn like what you described, but yeah, that was in fact a typo. Sorry to get a rise, then a deflation out of you, but perhaps knowing that is happening will help lift your..um...spirits again ;)

• I read this twice, and thought you knew a lot of girl who make gay porn -- and enjoy making it. I was getting kinda turned on by the whole idea about some dominating women directing submissive guys on what they wanted to see done to each other, all while running a video camera in your neighbor's living room.But then I re-read it, saw your typo, and made much more sense. Not as interesting, but much more sense....

• honestly I thought I was the only person in like the entire world that watches gay pornand it relaly turns me on so much I am a bi girl but stilll I don't really like lesbian porn id rather do it than watch it its boringand so yahh I watch gay porn all the time and masturbate to it because it gets me wettand really turns me on so much

• that is totally normal. it is the same things with guys watchin lesbian porn. they watch it because of course guys don't interest them and there is no other penis involved. I simply think you enjoy it more because they'remore penises involved. its okay there is just more testorone,muscles, and it seems like they're wrestling that gets you all sexed up :).