What is your opinion on swallowing cum?

I saw a question on this earlier and there seemed to be mixed opinions, even coming from guys? why do guys even find it gross to swallow semen?

ok, just to clarify, I mean GIRLS swallowing cum!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She swallows? Yesssss awesome :O

What Guys Said 9

• I love watching girls swallow cum, swap cum, or just be covered in it. But, I would never swallow a guys cum... not even mine. I am not gay.

• Try googling "Health Benefits of Swallowing Cum" - for those who don't like the taste then remember that swallowing means it is in your mouth and therefore your tongue for l wss time

• I will swallow (and enjoy) just about anything from a female...but I am hetero and I don't plan on swallowing or even tasting any semen...ever...even my own...(:

• Well since I am very fond of female cum, I guess it stands to reason that at least some females would like male cum...but it would not turn me on to watch them swallowing mine and it turns me off to see them swallowing other guys'...hope that's OK?...lol...(:

• I ain't swallowing another dudes semen, no freaking way. If it was my own I could tend to look through the fingers if she wants to see me do it after I came into her mouth, because it comes from my own body. I never met a girl with that kinda fetish before though.

• sorry, I read my comment and it does sound criticizing, but it wasn't meant that way.

• i'm not criticizing you. I just wanted your opinion on girls swallowing come because some guys seem to think it's nasty.

• she doesn't mind doing it, because she loves me and says mine doesn't have an icky after taste or nothing, but rather taste a bit sweet, maybe because I have a good diet, I dunno. I eat her out a lot too, so I swallow a lot of her lady cum, so why can't she?

• Show Older
  • Not gross at all to me. lol if I did I'd be a hippocrite cause I have some not so popular fetishes

• None for me, thanks.

• I have no idea why, but it is MUCH better for me if the girl swallows. Particularly if she never breaks contact.

• not for you but your gf? do you want her to spit?

• huh?

• I don't find it gross, I think its attractive.

• :)

• Some things guys think are a bit gross, but it may turn us on if women do them for us. Mild dominance thing.

• I don't know. My long term partner started swallowing before I knew her, but is less keen about getting it on her face.So guess which one excites me more. lol.

• why do guys think it's gross? how is it less gross to swallow than to keep it in your mouth and spit it out somewhere else? it seem just as nasty.

What Girls Said 6

• i think its hot to swallow. the hottest was when me and my girlfriend kept spitting this her bfs come into each others mouth while he watched

• i personally enjoy giving head and swallowing

• I'm OK with it, but it isn't something I wouldn't do for anyone. I do it for my boyfriend because he likes it and I want to make him happy.

• may be its because I'm a virgin, but I am scared of swallowing what if I gag and don't like it? o.o

• I love swallowing cum, I love the taste, the feel of it in my mouth everything. Lol I couldn't tell you why but I can tell you I love swallowing!

• Wow I like this answer LOL

• LOL OF COURSE ALL THE GUYS ARE ANSWERING AHAHAAHAA