What is your opinion on swallowing cum?

I saw a question on this earlier and there seemed to be mixed opinions, even coming from guys? why do guys even find it gross to swallow semen?

ok, just to clarify, I mean GIRLS swallowing cum!

Most Helpful Guy

• She swallows? Yesssss awesome :O

What Guys Said 10

• I love watching girls swallow cum, swap cum, or just be covered in it. But, I would never swallow a guys cum... not even mine. I am not gay.

• Try googling "Health Benefits of Swallowing Cum" - for those who don't like the taste then remember that swallowing means it is in your mouth and therefore your tongue for l wss time

• None for me, thanks.

• huh?

• not for you but your gf? do you want her to spit?

• I have no idea why, but it is MUCH better for me if the girl swallows. Particularly if she never breaks contact.

• I will swallow (and enjoy) just about anything from a female...but I am hetero and I don't plan on swallowing or even tasting any semen...ever...even my own...(:

• Well since I am very fond of female cum, I guess it stands to reason that at least some females would like male cum...but it would not turn me on to watch them swallowing mine and it turns me off to see them swallowing other guys'...hope that's OK?...lol...(:

• :)

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 6

• i think its hot to swallow. the hottest was when me and my girlfriend kept spitting this her bfs come into each others mouth while he watched

• i personally enjoy giving head and swallowing

• I love swallowing cum, I love the taste, the feel of it in my mouth everything. Lol I couldn't tell you why but I can tell you I love swallowing!

• I'm OK with it, but it isn't something I wouldn't do for anyone. I do it for my boyfriend because he likes it and I want to make him happy.

• may be its because I'm a virgin, but I am scared of swallowing what if I gag and don't like it? o.o

More from Girls
1