• Ask
  • myTake

What is your opinion on swallowing cum?

I saw a question on this earlier and there seemed to be mixed opinions, even coming from guys? why do guys even find it gross to swallow semen?

ok, just to clarify, I mean GIRLS swallowing cum!

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 10

• I love watching girls swallow cum, swap cum, or just be covered in it. But, I would never swallow a guys cum... not even mine. I am not gay.

• None for me, thanks.

• huh?

• not for you but your gf? do you want her to spit?

• I have no idea why, but it is MUCH better for me if the girl swallows. Particularly if she never breaks contact.

• :)

• Try googling "Health Benefits of Swallowing Cum" - for those who don't like the taste then remember that swallowing means it is in your mouth and therefore your tongue for l wss time

• I don't find it gross, I think its attractive.

• I will swallow (and enjoy) just about anything from a female...but I am hetero and I don't plan on swallowing or even tasting any semen...ever...even my own...(:

• Well since I am very fond of female cum, I guess it stands to reason that at least some females would like male cum...but it would not turn me on to watch them swallowing mine and it turns me off to see them swallowing other guys'...hope that's OK?...lol...(:

• Some things guys think are a bit gross, but it may turn us on if women do them for us. Mild dominance thing.

• why do guys think it's gross? how is it less gross to swallow than to keep it in your mouth and spit it out somewhere else? it seem just as nasty.

• I don't know. My long term partner started swallowing before I knew her, but is less keen about getting it on her face.So guess which one excites me more. lol.

• I ain't swallowing another dudes semen, no freaking way. If it was my own I could tend to look through the fingers if she wants to see me do it after I came into her mouth, because it comes from my own body. I never met a girl with that kinda fetish before though.

• I don't mean you swallowing cum, I mean your girlfriend or friends with benefits swallowing your cum.

• Show Older
    • i'm not criticizing you. I just wanted your opinion on girls swallowing come because some guys seem to think it's nasty.

• sorry, I read my comment and it does sound criticizing, but it wasn't meant that way.

• Not gross at all to me. lol if I did I'd be a hippocrite cause I have some not so popular fetishes

What Girls Said 6

• i personally enjoy giving head and swallowing

• I love swallowing cum, I love the taste, the feel of it in my mouth everything. Lol I couldn't tell you why but I can tell you I love swallowing!

• Wow I like this answer LOL

• i think its hot to swallow. the hottest was when me and my girlfriend kept spitting this her bfs come into each others mouth while he watched

• may be its because I'm a virgin, but I am scared of swallowing what if I gag and don't like it? o.o

• I'm OK with it, but it isn't something I wouldn't do for anyone. I do it for my boyfriend because he likes it and I want to make him happy.

• LOL OF COURSE ALL THE GUYS ARE ANSWERING AHAHAAHAA