How to give a guy a mind blowing orgasm?

I need your help guys. I was wondering what is a way that I can give my fiance' an awesome orgasm. I wanna surprise him and make it the best orgasm... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The trick is to build it up. Take you time, and make him last as long as possible.

If you are giving him oral try taking some really deep, but slow strokes while playing with his balls at the same time; don't be afraid that it's to spitty or messy. When he is getting close to cumming slow down; maybe make out with him while stroking slowly with your hands. It will eventually get to a point where he will no longer be able to hold his load and he will explode.

Now remember every guy likes something different, and only you and he can know what his favorite part of sex is. Make sure you do it!

Allow him to finish in his favorite way, and make sure he can tell you are enjoying every part of the experience, and I mean EVERYTHING!

Also, have fun! If you are to stressed out about it nothing will go as smoothly as you hope.

Enjoy!