My cousin is a lesbian and is sleeping with her aunt, which one is worst?

I think it's disgusting that she is sleeping with her aunt. However, I also think it's disgusting that she is sleeping with a woman, even though I myself enjoy watching lesbian p*rn. I guess even lesbianism can be disgusting when it hits you close at home.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• As early as kindergarten, the disciples of revered child molester Harvey Milk are trying to bombard young girls with the "glories" of lesbian this and LGBT that until their minds are too flooded with it to have room for comprehending their ABC's. Therefore, pre-programmed, Pavlovian lesbians are to be expected as being everywhere in our modern world. As for incest...that's something else entirely. With bestiality, you can at least make adolescent and stupid jokes. But there's nothing funny about incest. Not sure if it's flat-out illegal; but it should be.

What Girls Said 8

• Incest is disgusting, lesbianism is normal

• i can't believe some people actually clicked on lesbian...sleeping with your relatives is illegal for a reason!

• B, absolutely no competition. There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian, but having sexual relations with family members can really screw up family dynamics.

• B, most def. but hey, my neighbor her dad is also her uncle yes very confusing.. that's all I can say

• Omg my phone is an idioti tried choosing b but it jumped and made me hit alesbos np I can care less if your a homoincest f***ing disgusting, immoral and grosstheres something mentally f***ed there if a person thinks its OK to f*** a fam member

• Incest is definitely way more disgusting! Imagine sleeping with your mother or father! xp

• i think it is far worse that she is sleeping with her aunt, one problem at a time, this is incest/rape/ mental and physical abuse depending on the circumstances.

• i think it's a sin either way!

• When I said it was a sin it should have said SICK. I don't think its right for family to be doing that

• I'm commenting on this because I don't want to be associated with Anon.Nothing's wrong with being a lesbian. But the aunt thing is nasty!

What Guys Said 7

• sleeping with her aunt by far

• She's.. sleeping with her mom? Or her aunt? I'm confused... either way that's really weird.Lesbian is fine... but sleeping with a rather close family member? Odd.Also, pics/vids or it doesn't happen.And what's disgusting about Lesbianism (or gay guys) compared to heterosexual stuff? It's not my cup o' tea, but it's not really "disgusting" just not appealing.

• there's NOTHING wrong with being a lesbian.

• i don't like lesbian girls or homosexual males.

• yes my friend

• you sir, are a bigot.

• They are both adults, right?

• I think incest is worse, but I have to ask is it family? or is it her aunt my marriage?

• eww..

• family

• I have a "what you do in your own home is your business" policy on most subjects however I do not condone anything. Incest is disgusting. If you are really young and gently exploring your sexuality with a sibling or cousin I think it is OK due to the fact that it will soon stop. If an adult (over 18) is continually having sex with a relative that is completely wrong. I know of a brother and sister who have kids together! Just because your cousin is lesbian does not make it any less wrong or disgusting and in my opinion they both should seek professional help. On the other hand if they are not openly in a relationship of any kind other than aunt/niece then it is just disgusting lesbian sex and I would let them be. Yes it is wrong and gross but it is their lives and they aren't really hurting anyone