Strongest orgasm ever?

Can you remember the best orgasm you've ever had? Or a time when you came harder than you knew was possible? What were you doing? What did it... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I drove my x fiancé to the airport from jersey to jfk in queens. Right before we got the GW bridge she took my pecker out. She licked and sucked my balls for a few minutes and teased me till I thought I could knock out Mike Tyson. Finally she took me in her mouth. When we got about 5 minutes away from the airport she went faster and faster and used her hand at the base and moaned as if she was hungry. I exploded all in her mouth and all over her face and clothes. It was probably the best orgasm ever and yes there was al least 4 or 5 people driving that saw us and she loved it.

• sounds awesome. Did she have to change clothes, or did she go to the airport covered in cum? lol

• She actually had a dark blue blouse on and I did my best to wipe it down with those brown napkins from a Dunkin Donuts. Yes lol she still had it all over her chest and neck and her blouse. Sooooo hot.

• Thnx for the BA from my BJ