• Ask
  • myTake

Do you know the past tense for the word "cum" ?

Stupid question, but I can't figure this out.. is it came or cummed? I've seen both used, not sure which one is right.. "I came 127 times last... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• this should answer your question lol ;p link

• this should be best answer fer sure ;p

• Show Older
    • there ya go ;p

• ;P

What Guys Said 9

• Came. And 127 times is pretty impressive.

• I had a navy buddy who spent the weekend in the sac trying to set some record. His balls swelled up like softballs , true story =)

• My record was 7 or 8 times in a day, and I was shooting cobwebs and dust at the end, and my kiwis were tender and swollen for sure. And my girl couldn't walk right for 3 days. It was worth it, though.

• I have always preferred come as a noun... aka semen or even quim.For the verb, it is 'come'... to come is to have an orgasm... "Oh, yes, yes, yes... ohh I'm coming!"Of course, this means that you get come when a guy comes.

• According to John Denver it's came...as in "You came on my pillow like the mountains in springtime"

• came sounds better to me haha

• came is proper I think

• None are correct. The reason? Anyone that comes 127 in a few hours wouldn't survive to use past tense

• lmao. touch?, touch?

• touche*

• came.

• Generally, people say "Came".

What Girls Said 3