• Ask
  • myTake

How do you make yourself cum?

How do you make yourself cum? what way(s) work best for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm pretty easy so fingering myself and playing with my clit will do it or using a toy and playing with my clit.I am fortunate enough to have a Sybian which easily does both for me at the same time and I don't think I have ever ridden it without cumming once or more.

• How many times do you think you could come before you are sore and exhausted, assuming you stay wet or use enough lube?

• Show Older
    • would the gang bang have been better with more girls? so more like an orgy?

• It did involve 7 guys and 3 girls. We girls were kept fairly occupied so we did not get to do much more than a kiss or a touch once in a while.

What Guys Said 5

• I think about something that turns me on (nothing hardcore yet). Once I get myself in the mood, I start thinking of whatever really turns me on (crazy things). I start moving my hand up and down (not the entire length). I start slow, and get faster. I imagine myself doing it with a hot girl, hearing her say things that turn me on (like: You're gonna make me cum"). In a few minutes, I blow.

• masturbation

• Usually, just squeeze and playing with testicles, then lightly on the tip of my penis...

• A wet, moist, smooth, silky, soft, creamy, super tight p**** hole.

• Assuming you are talking solo. I use menthol aerosol shaving cream as lube (cool and slick), fashion my hand into a Vag, and stroke while massaging my sack with the other hand. I've experimented with anal toys but they are awkward and don't stay in.

What Girls Said 5

• Fingering

• i lie down on my back..bed is best, with my legs up in the air. first I penetrate with my fingers, then I rub my clit..i switch off between penetration and clit stimulation. I like to apply a lot of pressure. while I am doing so I imagine the guy I am seeing because he really turns me on. I need a good mental picture too to really get off.

• i don't it just sounds gross to me, if I want to come I call my boyfriend (:

• my vibrator, but nothing has ever been better than good old water pressure. I used to have the detachable shower head but these days I just lay under the tap and its so much stronger

• awesome, it works great

• A Pillow :)