Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Why does my boyfriend always want to lick my butt?

And should I let him do it? Cause it's super weird to want to lick my butt.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is not super weird to want to lick butt, it is called a rimjob and there are plenty of people who enjoy giving and receiving them and very few will admit it.

I would suggest letting him, if you don't like it just tell him not to do it again and if you do like it, hey, you just found someone new you liked.

• Rimming is disgusting and is asking for all kinds of things to go wrong. Even with sanitizing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think it was weird too. But after months of persistence I let it happen & now think it's not weird at all. My boyfriend loves to lick my butt, I love receiving and don't think it's weird anymore. Honestly not that bad...

What Guys Said 39

• The male interest in anal is on the rise. Where is was typically very rare for a heterosexual male to enjoy anal, it's becoming quite common and something that girls will have to get used to. (Or used to denying). It really depends on what you're comfortable with though since you're calling it "super weird", I'll assume that you're not. Just keep denying it to him, in that case. Keep in mind that you run the risk of him asking forever or finding it elsewhere.

• Regardless what other people think about what you and your partner do, the only thing that matters is how the two of you feel about it -- whatever that "it" is. Any activity that is shared and enjoyed between two consenting adults is completely okay no matter how it may be viewed outside your bedroom. There are activities far more obscure, edgy and provocative than analingus. The nerve endings surrounding the anus make it a pleasurable spot for stimulation -- if and only if you're receptive to it. If you view it as a location that serves only one purpose, that's all it will ever be. If you're open to letting him explore something he's interested in and you discover you like it, well that's a bonus for both of you. If you try it and don't like it, no harm done either. What I would suggest, though, is that you present something to him that you are interested in trying. It's a trust thing. He trusts you enough to share something so intimate, so you should try the same. Something that you may be interested in that's a little unconventional -- whatever you're curious about. And share it to create a dialog of trust. You'll be surprised by how communicating through trust and acceptance opens pathways that will only enhance your relationship. If you want to learn more about analingus, just Google it and learn more about it.

• He's a freak. You deserve better.

• Excuse me but how can you judge that just be knowing he likes to lick a f*cking anus.

I know plenty of sweet and caring guys who enjoy that.

To the questioner: If you are interested, just let him do it and then decide wether you like it or not. You may actually like it but maybe not, but at least he will be happy you let him try it and you will be happy since you know what it actually feels like instead of wondering about it all the time. And believe me, it's not that weird and it feels good

• Learn what categorical imperative is all about.

• I agree he's a freak, but what makes you think she deserves better?

Maybe she deserves someone less freaky, but to me that's not better, its worse.

• Perhaps he's suggesting that you and him both need to be aware of savings in the current economic climate.

He is volunteering to replace the toilet roll,

• I don't know, my girlfriend loves it when I do that to her.

• he doesn't want to lick your ass hole. he wants you to like it when he licks your ass hole. ultimately, he wants you to want his penis in your butt.

• Im gonna have to agree with this statement, makes sense to me

• That's because we voiced our agreement instead of hitting an arrow like a coward!

• Nah, I like to lick a lady's ass just for the sake of licking her ass.

• Its called "rimming" and can be very, very pleasurable for both parties. It is suggested that everyone shower first and that you have your tests up to date (Hep B and C can be passed by rimming). As a guy, I am very, very happy when a female partner is willing to engage in anal play, its a big point in her favor.

• I do consider it an unhealthy pleasure... It has a certain attraction until you think of what actually comes out (and might still be stuck there when he does). In fact there's a variety of infections he can pick up there. Anyways, your call... I never would, there are enough other pleasures.

• I said the more or less the same thing and someone down voted me because I said the truth. It is unhygienic.

• Hahaha I clean myself and he's not going to f***ing stick his tongue up there.

• I stick my tongue up there, you don't have to worry.

• I have licked girls behinds over 100 times and it is amazing every single time I do it. It never grosses me out. Cleanliness is important but girls are usually very good about that. I think women's butts are the most amazing things. When I combine rimming with fingering the clit or finger f***ing, the girl usually has an amazing orgasm.

Having said that, I have found only 1 girl willing to do it to me. I have an inshape butt, clean, very little hair but girls just won't do it. I wish I could find girls who would. The one time I had it done to me, it was amazing!

• Hi,

Ass licking is so hot! My grilfriend knows it gets me hornier than ever.wow! It takes me about 45 min to give my girlfriend oral sex. I start by give her head until she puts her hands on my head, then I know she is getting ready to cum, then I stop and take her leg and roll it over my head until she is on her stomach. At that point she knows what I want and she will arch her ass in the air for me and let me have at it.

When she reaches around and put her hand on my head I knows she is getting ready to come and that makes me hornier than ever. Ass licking is so TABOO and that's what makes me horny. I can come from just licker her ass.

P.S. Try it your like it!

• I would suggest people try it before knocking it. I do this to my girlfriend every time we have sex. Her favorite thing is receiving oral so she likes me stimulating both orifices. We've tried it with me kneeling behind her which works but she prefers climbing up to face sit me in bed now, or occasionally she'll lie back in bed. She'll tease herself by moving around but after a while I end up licking her out properly before she actually orgasms. It takes a while and we both enjoy it.

It's common sense to be hygienic. Usually it's in the evening if she's had a bath so it's not gross at all.

• Your butt must be extra tasty!

• I love it. It's so close to where I'm concentating anyway so there's not much more effort to move your tongue a couple of inches.

• Its the best. Nothing beats licking my girls ass and fingering her at the same time, its insane, they loveeeee it! lol

As for me, a couple of girls have done that for me and I'm very ticklish, but it feels so freaking good, one of them even jerked me off as she was licking me down there, I swear I was seeing stars! lol

So yes don't hate, until you've tried it at least once. :)

• I have licked butt...my ass has been liked...does not gross me out...i like it! it can be a lot of fun...you?

• Oh...god. That is. Fucking. Sick. Ya know what, I learned something today--apparently I'm not as open minded as I thought. I've heard of this before and it never fails to make me feel sick.

• i think it's gross.that's where fecal matter comes out, ewwwy

• I don't think its weird at all. I like to do that to girls as well.

• yeah I've done it to my girlfriend and she loved it. and I loved doing it. of course it needs to be just after a shower but duh. I've never had it done back. only because I've never let her. no reason really just never been in the mood to have it done back. but yeah its a very good experience for both parties

• weird is only something different you're not yet accustomed to.

give it a try. you might love it.

• I never did it and even if someone ask me to do so I wouldn't because its gross me ,just not for me .

• I've licked butt.
    No one has licked mine.
    I like doing it.
    Does not gross me out.
    No one has asked, I just did it.
    I think I'd love it if a girl did it to me.

• I have done it and had it done. Huge turn on. So so naughty

• I've given and received and it is a totally different feeling but it was a one time thing.

• let him do this ;)

• It's awesome as long as its clean.

• well my wife doesn't mind it and she enjoys it I think. but my thought are keep clean =]

• Well, I can't speak for him, but I love to lick ass as well. I enjoy it because the girls I do it with usually love it. It turns them on and feels great. Its very intimate and sensual, and if it turns on the woman I am with, then that is a turn on for me. Plus a woman with a great ass is so sexy.

However, if you are uncomfortable with him doing it, you should let him know. There is nothing worse than doing something in bed with someone and feeling weird about it. There was an episode of Sex in the City about this topic. You should check it out.

J

• In the words of quatdo open your mind

• Put your views a side. Put on a blinder mask and get on all fours for your man and spread that fatt booty open for him. Enjoy every stroke of his tongue and don't bitch, moan for him. Enjoy the experience that your man wants to give you. It's not wrong. As a man, licking my girlfriends booty hole is such a turn on for the both of us. Stop being so prude and live a little. As a 29 white male, I love my booty played and licked and toyed with. It's the freak in me. We all have it in us. Just open your mind and let go.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 24

• I agree it is weird and I personally would not let anyone do that to me and I certainly am not doing it to anyone. Anything anal is off limits in my book. That orfice has one purpose and one purpose only!

• I've licked my boyfriends because he was experimenting with mine, so we decided, mutually, that we'd share the experience. It wasn't completely terrible, but I need some work on overcoming the idea what it actually is. It doesn't necessarily gross me out - I love this man - I'm having a hard time describing what my hesitation is. He enjoys licking mine and I have no problem letting him provided I am freshly showered. The feeling is enjoyable.

• if I'm honest I like it, and I know my boyfriend loves the fact I let him do it! so its a win win situation!

• I think its extremely grosss. LIke just the thought makes me want to vomit. LOL

• I LOVED it being a girl I'm always clean so I don't think he minded it I didn't ask but it was really good. And I have dun it and I don't mind doing it as long as its after a shower lol and the guys like it to

• people are into different things. If its not that much of an issue for you, let him do it.

• That's gross sorry and it doesn't mean that because the majority do it, it's acceptable. I certainly wouldn't want my lips to touch with a guys mouth who had a history of licking ass.

• I think it's really just another hole to be filled, so why not. I like it, giving it and receiving it. It all just depends on what you are into. I say yes ;-p

• I guess he really likes the idea of doing it. If you want him to do it, let him.

• he wants to please you & if you don't like it or just think its weird but yet not say anything he might think you are enjoying it that's why he is always trying to do it.

• I believe oral in the ass is gross. I personally wouldn't touch anywhere close to that with my tongue, but I have never gotton it done to me before so I don't know what it feels like. =)

• It feels REALLY GOOD! I LOVE IT! ;)

• Hahah! guess I gotta try it! lol thanks for that :P

• As for me, my husband has done it before. I don't do it to him because he doesn't want anything around his ass. I respect him. If he did want me to do it as his wife I would love to fullfill that for him. It does feel amazing. The best time to do it is in the shower after you have cleaned up. He will get down on his knees in the shower while I bend over. Then he just spreads my ass apart with his hands and licks. Its even better when he sticks his tongue in. Its mind blowing. You have to be comfortable to do this. Above all make sure your clean or who ever your doing it to is clean.

• To the guys who said no are pussies. I've eaten a girls' ass before, and I love mine being eaten as well. No, I would not do it if she didn't shower right before sex. But if it's clean, AMAZING.

• Hey.
    So yesterday I let my boyfriend eat me out and he ended up licing further down. At first o thought it was wierd. But than j laid back and enjoyed it and it actually turned me on. I'd let him try before u agree to not do it. I am not a fan of anal at all. So I was supraised I liked it.
    So my advice is Jusy try it. Of u font like it. It never has to happen again

• Does this mean my boyfriend is gay if licking my butt gives him a hard on

• My boyfriend got totally hammered and when I took him upstairs to go to sleep he got all kinds of horny and we ended up having sex. He got really adventurous and when he went down on me he ventured further south than usual. I didn't stop him because if he wanted to do it I was okay with it. I never thought I'd be okay with something like that but I love him and am open to trying new things. You might find it weird but if you keep your body clean the anus can be a very pleasurable location. He stuck his finger in my ass during vaginal sex and it was pleasurable for him because he could feel his finger with his penis. It was very intense for both of us and afterwards we felt closer and had a total heart to heart about everything. I think being open minded is essential to a relationship and you should give it a try just once.

• I wouldn't say it is weird, it is just something he is into.

• My boyfriend did that once. He asked so I let him do it only once to get it out of his system...I didn't like it.

• He isn't a freak or anything strange. Girls are ultra senitive there. It will feel great for you and for him to want to do that for you means that he likes you a great deal. If you let him lick any other part of you down there you may as let him lick you there to... at least once, see if you like it lol

• Maybe he wants to try something new/spice things up. It is a different sensation. Yes, it may come off as weird when he brings it up but you might like it.

• I had it a few times and I really didn't feel anything but the very last time I had it with my ex, he did it so good this particular day that I was drooling because it was just such a strong pleasurable feeling. he didn't do it long enough for me to really get into it but I got a little sample of a feeling so great that I never got from a$$ licking before. mmmm

• that sounds great

• thats gross and ill never do it