Can a girl orgasm if I rub her through her pants?

When I'm making out with my girlfriend and I start rubbing between her legs, through her jeans, will she eventually orgasm?Any direction would also be helpful. Thanks. :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most women's orgasms are like 75% brain power... them being so turned on mentally by the situation as a "whole"... so technically yes she can. But the trick is with jeans or clothes that aren't as "thin" as panties.. is sometimes guys aren't really rubbing the right area.. and their "gesture" becomes useless technically..lolol with jeans I know you can if touching the right area at least make her very very wet and aroused.. but the orgasm will have to depend to how aroused she is...at that time.. at that moment etc.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh absolutely it can and often does happen. Doesn't sound like you need any further instructions!

• it depends on the girl. if she's very sensitive it may work

• It's possible. I have before.

• its possible because my boyfriends done it before but all he does is rubs different spots until he finds the one that makes me totally lose it and he just keeps rubbing that spot. Just the temptation of wanting to have sex with him on top of the amazing feeling, it makes for an easy orgasm,

• YES IT CAN HAPPEN. AND IT FEELS REAL NICE. MAY TAKE A BIT LONGER.

• Of course,through jeans?Well,dunno,maybe,through panties or something,YES :)

• yes, it happens. directions?well, you can play around with the speed and intensity of rubbing.have fun!

• no I don't believe so at least I wouldn't. it takes more than that

What Guys Said 3

• You'll have to find out for yourself. There's no single answer for this question. It all depends on your girl's level of excitement and comfort when she's alone with you. If the answer turns out to be yes, then imagine the results you'll get without the pants. I'm sure you already have. Don't be afraid to ask these kinds of questions, brother. Parents often prefer to avoid frank and explicit discussions about sex with their little angels. The result is a wild pack of horny adolescents who blunder into sex with loads of bad or incomplete information. You don't want to discover what it feels like to have to deal with an STD, abortion, or the terror of becoming a reluctant daddy.

• I'll skip any specific directions but yeah she can. I think if you know how to finger her to orgasm, you should have a good idea what it takes to do it through her clothes. My ex was very sensitive and I could do it sometimes when we made out. But with my girlfriend, it takes longer but she really does enjoy the feeling even if she doesn't cum, mostly because of the time we have but I have already done it.

• yes, of course she can.