Am I a slut?

I am 21 years old. I have slept with 16 people. Some I have been dating, others were just one night stands.

I enjoy sex and I don't really have any regrets about it but I can't help but feel kind of dirty, too. It just seems like a guy won't take you seriously if you enjoy sex.

The other night I was in bed with a guy.. friend with benefits.. and he said to me, "You're my little slut.. but just mine.. my slut. No one elses." and it made me feel terrible. I don't understand why he'd say such a thing.

Anyway, yeah, am I a slut because I enjoy sex?

How do I get men to take me more seriously?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• The question being is do you think your a slut? if not don't worry about it.Just don't tell a guy that you really like that youve slept around like that.Be creative expand your mind your conciousness feed your brain with intelligence,pride and wisdom.Get into things that real people with real feelings do,like art, or music,DO you have any talents besides you know?

find yourself find inner peace...If you don't take yourself seriously how do you expect anyone els to? maybe then you'll attract men, instead of jerks....