How many times can a girl in 1 night?

How many times a girl can have orgasm in 1 night? Or to be more specific, until the guy has orgasm..

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends I've had 8 in one wild crazy night, but a lot of woman don't even get off once. As long as the man is trying it's all good. Pay attention to the way she responds. If any woman blames you for not having given her the BIG O tell her you only get out of sex what you put in.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 13

• I've had five in one night but that was some crazy shit. Usually I have two to three. There's really no limit. I guess it depends on the time you're willing to commit to the cause.

• I had 50 over the course of 10 hours, having sex for about 3-4 of those hours. Keep hydrated, that's the only advice I have to give you on that one.

• Oh yeah, and the guy only got off once.. Yes, I indeed am sleeping with superman.

• The most I've had is three. But it all depends on how long the guys lasts and how good he is, really.

• I was with my bf 1 night an I actually had 11 in only 2hrs that night. an it was just me n him. but that's normal for me lol.

• Most I've had in one session is 7 =]

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 1

• Scientifically a common girl can only have up to 11 orgasms before she is in a high risk of cardiac arrest or a coma. I've personally given a girl 9