I can't orgasm without a vibrator :(

My boyfriend was going down on me last night and he asked me if I had ever hit orgasm with a man before. Sadly I haven't. After I told him that he... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you are comfortable with someone and trust them it will be easier. Also the majority of females can not acheive orgasm without clitoral stimulation and/or G-spot manipulation.

Show him how to bring you off, use your hands, toys what ever you need to, give him a show and set him to it. Of course if you do not know how or what gets you off you can not tell or show someone else. Therefore find you a day with no interruptions and take a bath and spend a little while exploring your body and the feelings it gives you. It is not dirty or wrong.

Use a toy or CLEAN fruit like a cucumber or any other phallus shaped item that is not sharp, clean and remember you can use a condom on a toy for any reason.

My wife needs multiple sources of stimulation. Sometimes it is her cervix being hit/bumped, or her clitoris. After she has a couple good orgasms I tend to hit her G-spot.

During oral sex let him use hos mouth and a vibe at the same time...

Hope that my answers help you (and him) and that you do not take offense to a male and an old one at that answering your question. Someone had an issue with my age, and another said that it is inappropriate for one of my 'advanced years' to answer her question. Her age range was 18-24.

Have fun, experiment and enjoy.

• nonsense! 41 is still part of a man's prime.

• Thanks for that, so many people here see an age not the person or what they are capable of. Personally I might be 41 but I feel as though I in in my twenties. Still pull all nighters, prefer cold pizza from the night before and love to go by my moms and mooch a free dinner cooked for me. Well in my defense she is an Italian and the woman is ALWAYS cooking! Anyways, thanks!

• One need not be "in their prime" to know the answers to many questions. It is ridiculous for people to belittle the quality of an answer by the age of the one answering. In fact, older people have had the time to see more and experience more (not saying all have used that time the same). The answers many young people give might change with age when they discover there is much they did not know. Age usually has experience beyond the younger set. At least listen.