Do most women like the taste of Cum?

I know not every women will like or dislike it, just wanting to see if more women like it or don't mind it then those who don' like it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on the man... My Ex husband I would not touch his cum if you paid me..lol. My boyfriend right now I don't mind it. I have asked friends about this and they all seem to say the same thing. Some guys you would do it for and some you would not! If you like the taste...can't be serious right? What do you think you are shooting out of there chocolate? The taste is not the issue if you are willing to swallow it then you must not mind the taste.

• :) There is always something Genesis... LOL

• LOL,... shooting chocolate. If it were chocolate you would probably have a bigger issue with it. "Oh no,... that will go straight to my hips."

• I am saying just that it tastes terrible...but you do it for the man you love. That was my point! It depends who is on the other end!

• Show Older

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind it at all. The only guy's I have ever tasted honestly didn't taste like much.

• I don't think about the taste, just that I am pleasing my guy and that's why I do it!

• I love the taste of my boyfriend's stuff...perhaps it is because he eats very little red meat, lots of fruit, and is really hygienic. The only unfortunate part is he finishes A LOT, so it is hard to swallow down quickly enough.

• Well for me honestly... I really don't mind it at all but sometimes the taste just gets to me. but I don't even notice it anymore so its not a problem to me at all..

• I don't like it it tastes like lead to me. I just like doing it SOMETIMES because it turns on my man.

What Guys Said 2

• his come tasted so good I eat it everyday !i eat come I sh*t come I p*ss come I drink come I love cum!

• I've seen that women tend to be about a 50/50 split on that, from my experience. I prefer the 50% that like it.

• Hell ya fella