Do most women like the taste of Cum?

I know not every women will like or dislike it, just wanting to see if more women like it or don't mind it then those who don' like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the man...

My Ex husband I would not touch his cum if you paid me..lol. My boyfriend right now I don't mind it. I have asked friends about this and they all seem to say the same thing. Some guys you would do it for and some you would not! If you like the taste...can't be serious right? What do you think you are shooting out of there chocolate? The taste is not the issue if you are willing to swallow it then you must not mind the taste.

• I wasn't asking if or why you are willing, I asked about the taste. I've eaten plenty of stuff that I would rather not have so I know taste is not an issue as far as going down your throat, so with your X did you not love him, or just not like the taste?

• Show Older
    • LOL,... shooting chocolate. If it were chocolate you would probably have a bigger issue with it. "Oh no,... that will go straight to my hips."

• :) There is always something Genesis... LOL