Is two guys in one night okay?

I had a friend with benefits for a little while, and then recently I started being friends with benefits with another guy. One night the first one came over and left me unsatisfied. I had a shower then called up the next one who came over. Ive done this scenario TWO TIMES now. I realized the... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I will respectfully disagree with Lesae.

Take careful note that you are above 18 years of age and already I can tell that you understand the importance of "washing up" after sex with one man before having sex with another. The only real problem here is: Are you having safe sex? If the answer is yes, then props! If no, then good luck.

Most guys who engage in a FWB option understand that other guys will have the same option available. It is no concern to them when and where you have your fun as long as you're having fun for your own sake. Many people look down upon this, but the truth is loving multiple people who are open to the notion IS NOT A BAD THING. But loving multiple people who don't want to share you is a very heinous (had to look up spelling for that one) crime on morality.

Have fun! This is a new age of enlightenment for sexuality. Live it up while you can.

• YES I have been safe and I think as long as either of them don't find out about it, no one gets hurt, and I still get to have my fun! I know it's neither of their business on who else I'm having sex with, but just to keep things on an even keel...