Funny/embarrassing "cum on girl" experience?

I was once house-sitting, and my girl came over. We of course started hooking up, and eventually she made me cum...all over the suede couch. We used damp towels to wipe it up, but it was really stained, so we ended up flipping the cushion over before we left.

Another time, I was dry-humping my ex on the floor, doggy-style (she wanted to keep her virginity til marriage). She got me a little too excited, and I suddenly started cumming on her bare ass, so I pulled away. I kept going, and a ton of it got on her socks! She was confused at first as to why I stopped humping her, so she said, "Are you OK?" and I went, "Ummm." She reached back and felt the jizz and yelled, "Hey! Ugh, you got it on my socks!" lol

You?

BTW, have any of you girls ever gotten come on your clothes accidentally? Did you have to hide it from your friends/parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• Before my boyfriend & I started having sex, just messing around, he was titty f***ing me & told me he wanted to come all over my face; sure, ok. So he starts to cum, and I don't close my eyes quickly enough, and get some come in my eye. Let me just say, YOWSA. Stung & burned like all hell. And for like 4 hours after that, my eye was flaming red. Very pretty! So, moral of story ... come in eye = NOT good. He has never felt the desire to come on my face since.

• Report

Lol. titty f***ing is fun, but I've never come from it

• Report

LOL!!! that's a hilarious story. I'll remember to def close my eyes when a guy wants to come in my face.