Funny/embarrassing "cum on girl" experience?

I was once house-sitting, and my girl came over. We of course started hooking up, and eventually she made me cum...all over the suede couch. We used damp towels to wipe it up, but it was really stained, so we ended up flipping the cushion over before we left.Another time, I was dry-humping my ex on the floor, doggy-style (she wanted to keep her virginity til marriage). She got me a little too excited, and I suddenly started cumming on her bare ass, so I pulled away. I kept going, and a ton of it got on her socks! She was confused at first as to why I stopped humping her, so she said, "Are you OK?" and I went, "Ummm." She reached back and felt the jizz and yelled, "Hey! Ugh, you got it on my socks!" lolYou?

BTW, have any of you girls ever gotten come on your clothes accidentally? Did you have to hide it from your friends/parents?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Before my boyfriend & I started having sex, just messing around, he was titty f***ing me & told me he wanted to come all over my face; sure, ok. So he starts to cum, and I don't close my eyes quickly enough, and get some come in my eye. Let me just say, YOWSA. Stung & burned like all hell. And for like 4 hours after that, my eye was flaming red. Very pretty! So, moral of story ... come in eye = NOT good. He has never felt the desire to come on my face since.

• LOL!!! that's a hilarious story. I'll remember to def close my eyes when a guy wants to come in my face.

• Lol. titty f***ing is fun, but I've never come from it

What Girls Said 5

• ahahahahaha that's soooo funny..On time I was giving my boyfriend a blow job,and my mouth got tired so I started using my hand,and I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on(I kinda zoned out) and all the sudden he started cumming on my face and it scared the sh*t outa me so I screamed really loud and apparently it made him feel like sh*t...damn I felt really bad.hahahaha

• LOL that was funny :) and by the way doggy-style is one of my favorite

• always have some tissues and a wet wipe handy, the wet wipe comes in useful if you "miss" the tissue

• yes I have, and I pretty much got mad at my bf!i had my top on, and he was rubbing me. I just decided to give him a little rub, and, while making out, I felt something going down my arm, so I reached to my arm to know that he came on my sleeve. oh god.

• I hooked up with this guy one time. We didn't have a condom but we decided to chance it anyway. When he got ready to cum, he pulled out. Somehow his dick sprang up when he did and the first glob shot straight up and hit him in the eye. He let out a yell and we both busted out laughing.

What Guys Said 2

• I was hitting it doggy-style with this drunk chick at a party. She was naked from the waist down but left her sweatshirt on for some reason. Eventually I reached the point of no return and pulled out of her. It was dark and I meant to come on her ass but apparently I shot it on the back of the sweatshirt. I noticed it when she turned on the light to get dressed but I didn't say anything. She left and went home. The next day she calls me and cusses me out. The sweatshirt belonged to her roommate, who found it on the floor and was not too pleased. I think they burned it. lol

• Hahahahahaha

• Well, there was that one time I got it all over my interns dress in the oval office... haw haw haw...(don't tell Hillary:)