Funny/embarrassing "cum on girl" experience?

I was once house-sitting, and my girl came over. We of course started hooking up, and eventually she made me cum...all over the suede couch. We... Show More

BTW, have any of you girls ever gotten come on your clothes accidentally? Did you have to hide it from your friends/parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• Before my boyfriend & I started having sex, just messing around, he was titty f***ing me & told me he wanted to come all over my face; sure, ok. So he starts to cum, and I don't close my eyes quickly enough, and get some come in my eye. Let me just say, YOWSA. Stung & burned like all hell. And for like 4 hours after that, my eye was flaming red. Very pretty! So, moral of story ... come in eye = NOT good. He has never felt the desire to come on my face since.

• Lol. titty f***ing is fun, but I've never come from it

• LOL!!! that's a hilarious story. I'll remember to def close my eyes when a guy wants to come in my face.