I had sex with my best guy friend... now what should I do?

"Ralph" and I have been best friends for the past two years. We're both young- 19 and single. We tell each other everything! We've hooked up before, but never gone all the way because 1) I obviously don't do that with my "friends" and 2) I thought it would ruin our friendship. Finally it happened. The question is what to do now? Like I mentioned before we're SUPER close attracted to each other physically, mentally whatever but I don't feel any different & I don't know if he does. Should we talk about it or drop it? Are we friends with benefits now or can we ever be "just friends" again? GUYS I need your opinion and GIRLS your stories. I don't want to dwell on this much longer so I need to know if I should just let this go cause I will. I don't want a bf(commitment problem) but I could see myself being his gf... I just definitely don't want to lose him as a friend! Please HELP! What should I do?

Thanks for reading, thanks for caring!

oh and p.s. the very next morning(!), his friend was trying to get at me and he knew and didn't say shit! matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I think you should be his girlfriend

i think ur just afraid cause of ur recent exp. with guys

and they were prob asshol*s to you

cause you said "SUPER close attracted to each other physically, mentally whatever" so y not go out with him?

and def talk about it cause most likely he feels the need to speak about it as well

cause ur his best friend and such

if you don't there will always be that weird chemistry between you two.

and do not let go at all

cause you both will be hurt and will lose each others best friend

but talk to him and see if he wants to continue the relationship as

boyfriend and girlfriend

but do NOT become friends with benefits cause when that eventually ends

u most likely won't be friends and e more (from my experience)

cause this is what happens

iin the beginning you both like it and think this is the best thing in the world

how you can still have sex yet flirt with other people

but soon enough one of you will want more (meaning relationship) (most of the time the girl-sorry for stereo typing)

and the other most likely will not want to

and then the girl will keep on being friends with benefits

thinking she will eventually make "ralph" crack and become

a couple

but that doesn't happen

well in reality at least

but make sure you do one thing

if you become a couple is that you don't end on bad terms

because if you do then you won't become friends after that

and after ur become a couple ur relationship with him will never be the same

idk in a bad way or a good way

its up to you 2 to figure that out

good luck =)

• Report

Thank you =)